withdrawal supplements
    sho16 is offline New Member

Default withdrawal supplements

can muscle relaxers help with opiate withdrawal?

i have some METHOCARBAMOL - info says for muscle relax and opiate withdrawals

any help?

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

I'm not sure about that drug, having never heard of it before. The Thomas Recipe is usually recommended for c/t from opiates. You can find that in either featured conditions or featured drugs.

Good Luck!

6145jodic is offline New Member

It's a muscle relaxer, I took it for a year or so after a car accident. As far as opiate withdrawals I'm not sure but is worked really well for my neck problems.

mistaclean is offline New Member

ive never heard of that drug, although i personally recommend trying to get off without using any pills that aren't vitamins. i only took melatonin once and didn't much care for it. i'm at the beginning of week 3 suboxone free and im feeling pretty good. Im also very happy not to have to rely on anything for sleep, itll be hell for about 9 days. but its such a relief when its easy to sleep again. i noticed when i first started being able to sleep again i would wake up more tired then when i was getting minimal sleep, but for me even that only lasted a few days. then everything starts to feel like its working right again. i make sure to walk at least a couple miles a day. For the first time in years i have a tan