Vicodin for 8 months
    Mountainside is offline New Member

Default Vicodin for 8 months

Hey guys, I've been reading posts from you here, and I'm really glad I never got to the point where I took 10 to 20 a day. I've been taking Vicodin 5/500 since August of last year. I'm 25, male, and weigh just under 140.I had access to 90 every 12 days. I would take anywhere between 5 to 7 daily. Some days if I was busy at work, I would only take one in the morning, then not take another one until 6 that night, and was fine. It felt like it was all in my mind, idk. I decided yesterday I wanted my life back, and took the last one that I had. I woke up this morning, and was feeling rough. I feel shaky, getting cold chills, and throwing up. I'm not getting the leg cramps etc that I've read about. But I just feel like ????, or I did. I went to a smoke shop, and got 15 kratom pills earlier around 1245. I took one at around 1, and now I feel fine for the most part. I hope it continues this way!! I'm able to keep food down, and I'm not getting the shakes and chills. How long will w/d last for me? I'm determined to get off of these once and for all.

Mountainside is offline New Member

Really? No one?