Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
update on sjan17...robert_325 pls advise & anyone else
    sjan17 is offline Member

Default update on sjan17...robert_325 pls advise & anyone else

This Feb 17th will be just 2 months of being on subs. I am really noticing a difference both good and bad.
    The good: For once I woke up this morning and even though I felt the back pain bad, I didn't feel like I needed to dose right away and I have up to this point. However, about 2 hours after I woke up, I did take my .5mg. During the day, I noticed that i was stable all day and went even longer today. I didn't take my .25 until 6:00, but the weirdest thing, I started to w/d some...not so much sweating, but felt so figity and hot in the face. I waited 30 mintues at my desk and just wouldn't go away so I took 1/2 of the .25 and I finally felt normal again. It is amazing that small spec can make a difference. So, in total, I'm still under 1mg at .875. I did this yesterday too. I am struggling to do this and I think mainly it's because of this relentless pain I have in my traps. I've been taking naproxen (2 at a time) and then when that doesn't work, 4 advils. It IS very hard to taper on subs when you have pain issues, that is a fact! I will stay at .875 for a few days until it's not such a struggle.
    The bad: I've been noticing I have no energy and i'm taking all the vitamins and amino acids. I don't know why, but for me, that is not really my concern. I feel like I NEED to find some relief for this tight trap and neck pain. Please does anyone have any suggestions? I read that neurotin is for nerves and maybe it will help. I don't know if it's nerve related but I think I should try this...anything so I can keep tapering. Also, I never mentioned this, but my tongue is always coated and white and stays like that until I eat something. It's so weird. I'm not sick, just have no energy. Is the coated white tongue a common symptom when on subs?

All in all, I feel like the body is adjusting to the taper, but it is not as easy for me for some reason. I know I am making progress...at the beginning my eye was twitching and that is 100% gone and has been for awhile. Also, the sweating is not as bad at all now and during the day, I'm going longer before the 2nd dose...but trust me, when I say I'm fighting the pain. It wears you out always being in pain.

I am determined to get there....if anyone can give me some input on how neurotin works for your back pain, I would really appreciate it. Also, I take the .1mg of clonidine on occassion, but that's it. I don't have trouble sleeping so I am not taking any benzos and quite frankly afraid to. Maybe a muscle relaxer would help the traps. I have used flexior or something like that before. Thanks everyone for the support!!

DDAVE45 is offline Member

sjan.....sorry to hear your still struggling. If you feel ok at .875 , then stay there for a few days. It seems like you might benefit by going slower like i did. When you do drop....you might wanna try dropping by .0625 (which is half of .125).....so you would be at .8125 . The tiniest slivers still makes a difference. This neck pain really seems to be throwing you off.....i really hope you can find someone that can offer you some help in that area.
    Robert_325 likes this.

dsac6060 is offline Member

Smile Advice from my experience .....

SJAN the same happens to me when i dose now at .25mg. I go into WD for a short period of time but if you give it about an hour or so it usually dissipates, dont torture yourself and take more. Only take more if in a couple hours its still happening. I found this out by trial and error. The smaller dose took longer to work so >> freak out but in reality it was still working. So try taking your dose then give it some time, 15-20 mins isnt going to work like when we were on higher doses.
    We CAN and WILL do this!!!!! Have faith and stay strong

Luminol is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsac6060 View Post
    SJAN the same happens to me when i dose now at .25mg. I go into WD for a short period of time but if you give it about an hour or so it usually dissipates, dont torture yourself and take more. Only take more if in a couple hours its still happening. I found this out by trial and error. The smaller dose took longer to work so >> freak out but in reality it was still working. So try taking your dose then give it some time, 15-20 mins isnt going to work like when we were on higher doses.
    So Strange You Say This. Im Tappering and i went from 2 MG in am and pm. To 1.5 in am and pm. and when i would normally feel the relief within 15 min i find it more like 30 35 mins now. maybe its mental. but thank you for saying this. cause i was tempted to take that other half. but find if i wait it out the wd feelings dissipate for sure.

You are very welcome, anything I can do to help you out .....just a heads up because if you took more for no reason you would only set yourself back

gareoke is offline New Member

For you pain check into a product called Laser Touch One - I'm not selling it, however I did buy one and it works great.

sjan..........how you making out ????

sjan17 is offline Member

Default ugh! don't know what's wrong with me!

Quote Originally Posted by DDAVE45 View Post
    sjan..........how you making out ????
    DDave45,
    OMG it's been really rough. Seriously, my tongue is coated white every morning when I wake up and I feel pretty yucky for sure. I brush my teeth/tongue, but the coating doesn't really go away until I eat something...have no idea what that's about and then I'm getting these blisters under the tongue where the subs go so now I have to be really careful where I place it (using a mirror now). It's nothing really, but what's up with me? Yesterday, I had a horrible day. I thought the sweating was going away, but it was so bad around 2:00. I waited until 3:00 when I felt the roll of sweat down my back, just couldn't take it any more. So, I took my .25 early and I had a sliver before bed cuzz I was just not stable and felt like I couldn't sleep. I'm suffering! So, this morning, I took my .75 all at once as Robert suggested and didn't sweat as much but at 3:00 I took another .25 which yes, puts me back at 1mg today, but it is pure HELL. I feel like I don't stay stable long enough. I'm so sad and disappointed as I'm trying So hard! As Dsac said, he was only on a small amount of pills for less than a year so perhaps that's why his body can adjust better and I know you took it slow, but Robert was on drugs for 30 some years and he did it in like 6 weeks. Needless to say, I am not doing as well. I'm going to have to find a sub dr to get some more as I only have 4 strips left and I just am not making the progress I was hoping to make. Robert....I posted 2 days ago (if you happen to read this) but it gets lost if you're just clicking on new posts as so many post on here and my post to you just got lost and went by the wayside. DDAVE45, you checking up on me on this post has brought it back. I hope Robert will see this and help me. Why am I struggling so? Some days, I feel like I'll make it on the .75mg as i've done it couple of days, but I struggle to stablize. It's like I'm just forcing myself too hard and it's wearing me out! Please help me!

sjan17 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by sjan17 View Post
    DDave45,
    OMG it's been really rough. Seriously, my tongue is coated white every morning when I wake up and I feel pretty yucky for sure. I brush my teeth/tongue, but the coating doesn't really go away until I eat something...have no idea what that's about and then I'm getting these blisters under the tongue where the subs go so now I have to be really careful where I place it (using a mirror now). It's nothing really, but what's up with me? Yesterday, I had a horrible day. I thought the sweating was going away, but it was so bad around 2:00. I waited until 3:00 when I felt the roll of sweat down my back, just couldn't take it any more. So, I took my .25 early and I had a sliver before bed cuzz I was just not stable and felt like I couldn't sleep. I'm suffering! So, this morning, I took my .75 all at once as Robert suggested and didn't sweat as much but at 3:00 I took another .25 which yes, puts me back at 1mg today, but it is pure HELL. I feel like I don't stay stable long enough. I'm so sad and disappointed as I'm trying So hard! As Dsac said, he was only on a small amount of pills for less than a year so perhaps that's why his body can adjust better and I know you took it slow, but Robert was on drugs for 30 some years and he did it in like 6 weeks. Needless to say, I am not doing as well. I'm going to have to find a sub dr to get some more as I only have 4 strips left and I just am not making the progress I was hoping to make. Robert....I posted 2 days ago (if you happen to read this) but it gets lost if you're just clicking on new posts as so many post on here and my post to you just got lost and went by the wayside. DDAVE45, you checking up on me on this post has brought it back. I hope Robert will see this and help me. Why am I struggling so? Some days, I feel like I'll make it on the .75mg as i've done it couple of days, but I struggle to stablize. It's like I'm just forcing myself too hard and it's wearing me out! Please help me!

Just updating this so it's seem by Robert_325 - I hope to hear from you.

sjan.......i looked into it and i believe what you are experiencing is called thrush. Its an infection of the musus membrane lining in the mouth and tongue. It turns out that a lot of people using the films had the same problem. Their only solution was switching back to the pills.

i wish there was more i could do for you man.....i really feel bad that you are struggling so much...if i could do it for you i would....but thats not the way it works. I think you going back up to 1mg where you were more stable shouldnt be a problem at all. I also read that thrush usually happens when the immune system is low.....have you been eating right? taking vitamins or supplements? exercising?

sjan17 is offline Member

sjan.......i looked into it and i believe what you are experiencing is called thrush. Its an infection of the musus membrane lining in the mouth and tongue. It turns out that a lot of people using the films had the same problem. Their only solution was switching back to the pills.
    but the suboxone pills still go under the tongue so i can't see there would be any difference or am I incorrect? is there a pill that you swallow? ugh! this is all driving me crazy!

i know ....but that was what these people did and it worked for them. ill post the link so you can read for urself.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Just updating this so it's seem by Robert_325 - I hope to hear from you.

sjan ...... sorry I've missed your post. It was my wife's birthday and I've kind of been sidetracked a couple days for the most part. I am sorry you're having so many problems.

I hate that you're getting blisters under your tongue from the subs. It sounds like a hydration thing to me. If your mouth is not well hydrated the subs can take too long to dissolve leaving a sore spot under the tongue. You should be drinking a large glass of water before each dose so the meds will dissolve more quickly. You can even put an ice chip on your tongue to help.

As far as the reductions go some people can't go quite with a 25% drop. Maybe you should go back to 1mg but do it in split doses like before. I want to see you get stable. I can help you through anything with subs but if we don't get you stable we are both spinning our wheels and that is no good especially for you.

I'm sure you don't want to do an increase but I'm trying here to get you stable so we can work you down at a slower pace. Don't feel like a failure because you haven't been able to get through this in six weeks like I did. Everyone is different. I was very lucky considering my past. But there are people on this forum that have over a year clean and it took them months to get through the taper, and many of them had to go more slowly and with smaller reductions. It's not a one size for everyone deal. I've learned over the years that we have to take each person's symptoms and deal with them as they occur.

I hope that helps. I will make sure to keep a closer watch on you I promise. I will help you get through this. Let me know what you think about my suggestions. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

sjan17 is offline Member

i wish there was more i could do for you man.....i really feel bad that you are struggling so much...if i could do it for you i would....but thats not the way it works. I think you going back up to 1mg where you were more stable shouldnt be a problem at all. I also read that thrush usually happens when the immune system is low.....have you been eating right? taking vitamins or supplements? exercising?
    Thank you DDAVE45, you are too kind for looking this up. Yeah, I've been taking all the vitamins every morning and eating really good. I do feel sick, like just run down, but I still force myself to exercise. Being in this constant detox is what's making me sick I think. Seriously, I've never felt so run down and I'm a person with a lot of energy always on the go. I think I just need to get off of these subs and do a cold turkey. I'm really scared. I just don't think subs agree with me cuzz I've just had such a hard time with this. I've definitely had more bad days than good. I'm constantly feeling the heat in my head. Anyway, I'm not sure what to do anymore, but I really appreciate your concern and you posting...can't tell you how much I think of you man.....thank you immensely.

your welcome man.....im here for ya. Your in good hands man .....robert is gonna walk you through your taper, so just try and relax a little and not get so stressed out. I know this has got to be very difficult for you....i just cant wait for the day where we look back at this and you've beaten it. Did you have a chance to read the link i posted?

sjan17 is offline Member

your welcome man.....im here for ya. Your in good hands man .....robert is gonna walk you through your taper, so just try and relax a little and not get so stressed out. I know this has got to be very difficult for you....i just cant wait for the day where we look back at this and you've beaten it. Did you have a chance to read the link i posted?
    DDAVE45 & Robert _325,
    Ok men, I need your help....please stay with me. I am awake as I just felt like pure ????...laying in bed in pain and just felt like in w/d so I got up and dosed .5mgs. Feel a ton better and like I can function, but I wanted to reply and tell you yes, I did read the link Dave (not every word, whew, some were so lengthy). Thank you for finding that cuzz it's what I have....good ole thrush. However, UNDER my tongue is NOT coated anywhere, just the top of the tongue so I need to get rid of this. I'm going to try to get in to a dr and get some anti fungal medicine like it said to. I had some dental work done about 2 weeks ago and that's when this coated tongue started so maybe the clay or mold they put in my mouth to get an impression did something to trigger it or maybe my constant detox feeling just wore me out my immune system...who knows...but at least I know, thanks to you Dave and I just need to get it out of my system. I don't know what to eat anymore. It says not to eat carbs and I eat mostly carbs! I guess I'll eat more salads with chicken/eggs. I do not eat acidic food and I don't drink dairy. I love cereal (the organic kind) I don't eat sugary foods as I don't care for them...I use almond milk and have for years....dairy gives me gas so i honestly do not think it's the diet...I'm very conscientous about what I eat. Man do I feel just worn out...I can so tell that my immune system is down big time. I know I'll feel tons better after this thrush is gone. Oh, and i change out my toothbrush once a month and brush like 3 times a day so anyway, anti fungal medicine, gargling should do the trick. As far as my tongue...the blisters are not that bad and feel like they are going away some anyway. I do not have a dissolving problem at all. I drink water all day long while at my desk and warm water at that as my bldg is freezing. I even have a electric cup warmer to keep the water warm. Like I stated earlier, I don't see how the tablets would be better as they have to dissolve under the tongue too.

Now, as far as getting stable Robert....I agree, I'm sick of struggling as it's making me sick literally! I really have tried and my body is just not ready to lower yet. I admit it...yes sir, I am going back to 1mg to get stable and to get my energy and this thrush gone so I can get back on track. I'm going to have to find another dr or go back to the old sub dr though as I only have 4 strips left. I should probably see if I can get just subtex if I can - correct? or I guess it doesn't matter at this point. Developing this thrush has really set me back a bit as I feel SO run down. Ok, I'm going to try to get some sleep now that I feel better. Thanks for your suggestions, help and moral support....thank you SO MUCH! This Saturday will be 2 months on subs & I thought I'd be done by now.

sjan.......im not gonna be on till late tonite because i have a busy day at work today. Hopefully robert will be on to help you if your struggling again today. If you only have 4 strips left your def going to have to get another script......this time get whatever you can so you never have to go back again. Ill check on you later tonite ........you will get through this man ....keep your head up.

Wish I could give you mine SJAN, i dont need them. Last time I went to the doctor he gave me 30 of the 8mg strips, I only needed like 5 to do this taper. I keep them around me as a sign of willpower, knowing all this is there for me to abuse but im strong enough not to.

sjan17 is offline Member

sjan.......im not gonna be on till late tonite because i have a busy day at work today. Hopefully robert will be on to help you if your struggling again today. If you only have 4 strips left your def going to have to get another script......this time get whatever you can so you never have to go back again. Ill check on you later tonite ........you will get through this man ....keep your head up.

I made it through the day. B/c I dosed .5 like at 2:30 a.m. last night, I made it until 12:00 but fought off the good ole sweating. Dosed again at 5:00 .25, trying to stay at .75, but already feeling it again. I just need to somehow stablize I know. Anyway, I can say I've had it up to my eyeballs with this constant detox feeling. I have no energy and just feel awful. I got in to the primary dr, he didn't think the thrush looked bad, but I told him after brushing my teeth/tongue, it doesn't look as bad, but when I get up it's badly coated and just gross plus I told him what I was doing and that I just feel beat up, like the immune system is breaking down. He gave me a rinse for it and some nystastin (swish & swallow). I know that trying to taper is wearing me out big time, no question about it. Also, found a sub dr who is very reasonable in price and even spoke with me on the phone. She thought I was doing great for 2 months at 1mgs and said she prescribe the 2mg strips at this point. Probably easier...huh? DDDAVE45, is that what you used or did you use the 8/2's the whole time? I also made an appt for physical therapy evaluation, it's been about 3 years so I'll try a different place now. Plus a very good dentist friend of mine called today to check up on me and gave me a referral of a good D.O. that one of her patient raved about that had an accident and messed up spine/neck. She was really frustrated too like me unable to get good help, but apparently, this D.O. comes highly recommended by her so at this point, what do I have to lose? I'm hanging in though. As long as I'm stable, I'm ok. I miss living life....all I do is work and hibernate right now, for the most part. Thanks DDAVE45 and Robert_325!

Thanks Dsac, Dave...for your support too! How are you doing on .325? Man, wish I was there. Very happy for you!

Fedupnow ....you must be stoked on life!! Where R U? and Suboxoned...haven't heard from you in awhile. How are you?

hey sjan.....you seem like you accomplished a lot today. I used the 2mg strips. How you feeling?

sjan17 is offline Member

hey sjan.....you seem like you accomplished a lot today. I used the 2mg strips. How you feeling?
    DDAVE45,
    Hey man...I'm doing ok, but not at .75. You know, I really thought this out... and, at this point, I just have to slow things down. Here's what I don't get...maybe you or Robert or anyone who understands how subs affect brain receptors or body can explain what is going on with me. At 1.25mg's I AM STABLE, no doubt. I feel normal, but when I try to reduce, it's really hard. Even at 1mg's I'm suffering in the early afternoon. So, if I take .5 early around 8:00 a.m. I'm good till about 1:00, I start feeling it, so if I take .25 I'm good till about 4:00 and if I take .5mg's at that time, I'm fine till morning, but if I take only .25 at 4:00, I feel wd around 7:00. I was trying to reduce too much too soon for me, but what is going to change so I can reduce...that's the ? I have. Do i just keep trying and eventually it will happen? The only symptom I get..hot head/sweats..no stomach issues, sleep issues or rls...none of that..just the heated head and sweating.. i am going to try to at least get used to the 1 mgs but I always sweat and get hot around 1:00...i guess I just have to fight it off...I was just to tired this past weekend of constantly fighting. I feel back to normal with the thrush and blisters under the tongue...lots of sleep cured that...but I am still taking the nystatin using the mouthwash. I see another new sub dr on Tuesday...maybe she can help me understand. Anyway, I'm hanging in and can't wait to make some progress.

sjan......dont feel guilty for goin back up......everyone is different man and some handle tapering better than others. Your time will come .....if you feel more comfortable goin slow than by all means take your time with this, you shouldnt have to suffer like you have been lately. You'll always have my support here man.....you will know when your ready to taper....and now you know to just go a little slower.
    fedupnow and Elyse123 like this.

DDAVE45,
    Hey man...I'm doing ok, but not at .75. You know, I really thought this out... and, at this point, I just have to slow things down. Here's what I don't get...maybe you or Robert or anyone who understands how subs affect brain receptors or body can explain what is going on with me. At 1.25mg's I AM STABLE, no doubt. I feel normal, but when I try to reduce, it's really hard. Even at 1mg's I'm suffering in the early afternoon. So, if I take .5 early around 8:00 a.m. I'm good till about 1:00, I start feeling it, so if I take .25 I'm good till about 4:00 and if I take .5mg's at that time, I'm fine till morning, but if I take only .25 at 4:00, I feel wd around 7:00. I was trying to reduce too much too soon for me, but what is going to change so I can reduce...that's the ? I have. Do i just keep trying and eventually it will happen? The only symptom I get..hot head/sweats..no stomach issues, sleep issues or rls...none of that..just the heated head and sweating.. i am going to try to at least get used to the 1 mgs but I always sweat and get hot around 1:00...i guess I just have to fight it off...I was just to tired this past weekend of constantly fighting. I feel back to normal with the thrush and blisters under the tongue...lots of sleep cured that...but I am still taking the nystatin using the mouthwash. I see another new sub dr on Tuesday...maybe she can help me understand. Anyway, I'm hanging in and can't wait to make some progress.

We are all a little different from each other in how we metabolize these meds. Some can taper every three days, others it takes five or so. When you go to see the dr I just plead with you don't let them talk you into going way up on your dose. If you needed to be at 1mg again or so to be stable and we started working down again more slowly that is fine. You need to be stable. Just don't listen to someone who tells you take 4mg or something stupid like that, you've worked too hard and come too far. Keep me posted how you're doing. I just want to see you get stable again and then we can do this more slowly. Remember that the sub therapy post I made states specifically that there are a lot of different factors determining how we taper. We have to act on your specific symptoms. Hope that helps and makes sense. Keep me posted. God bless.
    fedupnow and Elyse123 like this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

sjan17 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    We are all a little different from each other in how we metabolize these meds. Some can taper every three days, others it takes five or so. When you go to see the dr I just plead with you don't let them talk you into going way up on your dose. If you needed to be at 1mg again or so to be stable and we started working down again more slowly that is fine. You need to be stable. Just don't listen to someone who tells you take 4mg or something stupid like that, you've worked too hard and come too far. Keep me posted how you're doing. I just want to see you get stable again and then we can do this more slowly. Remember that the sub therapy post I made states specifically that there are a lot of different factors determining how we taper. We have to act on your specific symptoms. Hope that helps and makes sense. Keep me posted. God bless.
    Thank you Robert...I actually talked with her briefly on the phone and I told her I was struggling trying to drop to .75mgs. Seriously, I tried for like 3 weeks and I just kept having to cheat so yes, I am back to 1mgs and ok here. I can say I feel stable for a change. My thrush and blisters have all cleared up and I'm feeling better. I go tomorrow and she did say to me that being at 1mgs is amazing at only 2 months on subs. Maybe to her, but not to me. However, I accept it that I just was not ready. My body reacted very negatively. I guess it will tell you if you are not ready no matter how hard you try as I struggled every day. I know she plans on putting me on 2mg strips which is fine. I can say with certainty that I am stable at 1mgs (2 doses of .5mgs). What a huge difference! I will stay here for this week. I need a break and need to feel stable for awhile. I will attempt again to reduce though. What exactly am I expecting to change that's going to allow me to reduce successfully? can you answer that magic question? Again, thank you for your support...I must stick this out till I am off!
    dsac6060 likes this.

SJAN....keep it up...Stay confident, you can do this. Even if you take a little longer. Dont think you're the only one who doesnt stabalize quick. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT, but common in one way, addicts that are soon to be clean and free from this life!!!!
    DDAVE45 likes this.

Thank you Robert...I actually talked with her briefly on the phone and I told her I was struggling trying to drop to .75mgs. Seriously, I tried for like 3 weeks and I just kept having to cheat so yes, I am back to 1mgs and ok here. I can say I feel stable for a change. My thrush and blisters have all cleared up and I'm feeling better. I go tomorrow and she did say to me that being at 1mgs is amazing at only 2 months on subs. Maybe to her, but not to me. However, I accept it that I just was not ready. My body reacted very negatively. I guess it will tell you if you are not ready no matter how hard you try as I struggled every day. I know she plans on putting me on 2mg strips which is fine. I can say with certainty that I am stable at 1mgs (2 doses of .5mgs). What a huge difference! I will stay here for this week. I need a break and need to feel stable for awhile. I will attempt again to reduce though. What exactly am I expecting to change that's going to allow me to reduce successfully? can you answer that magic question? Again, thank you for your support...I must stick this out till I am off!

sjan......... I can taper anyone off subs! That is a promise if we do this together and you are naive enough to listen to exactly what I suggest.

First off don't go to 2mg, taking 1mg is enough if you're stable. Stay there for four days or so, get comfortable. Then when we start tapering you if dropping to .75mg is more than your body can handle we'll lessen the % you reduce from 25% down to like 15% or so. And if necessary instead of staying there four days it may take you five or six days, it will depend on how you metabolize the subs at the lower reduction. But I'll stick this out with you and watch you more closely. You won't fail unless you quit. That is a guarantee! But you have to listen to me for me to be able to really help you. Don't jump up to 2mg, that is total overkill!!! I'm in for the duration if you are! God bless.
    DDAVE45 likes this.

sjan17 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    sjan......... I can taper anyone off subs! That is a promise if we do this together and you are naive enough to listen to exactly what I suggest.

First off don't go to 2mg, taking 1mg is enough if you're stable. Stay there for four days or so, get comfortable. Then when we start tapering you if dropping to .75mg is more than your body can handle we'll lessen the % you reduce from 25% down to like 15% or so. And if necessary instead of staying there four days it may take you five or six days, it will depend on how you metabolize the subs at the lower reduction. But I'll stick this out with you and watch you more closely. You won't fail unless you quit. That is a guarantee! But you have to listen to me for me to be able to really help you. Don't jump up to 2mg, that is total overkill!!! I'm in for the duration if you are! God bless.
    I wouldn't dare think of going back to 2mg....heck no! I've worked so hard...I'll stay at 1mg for at least 4 days for sure. I'll post again tomorrow after work. Thanks!

sjan.......you will do this so just take it one day at a time ........just take your time with this....you have us all on your side man and Roberts here for the long haul with you.

Elyse123 is offline Member

Sjan,

Hey ...i know you will get through this, it has its up's and down's ....but Im reading your thread and i feel your determination and strength! Hang in there , soon...this will be a distant memory...you'll be free from the clutches of addiction...i know you can do this my prayers are with you..

With love,
    Elyse

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast