Suboxone Abuse
    thevikingninja is offline New Member

Default Suboxone Abuse

[--deleted--]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-23-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Elyse123 is offline Member

Theviking,

With all due respect , this is not a place to post on how and why you were successful in using bup via IV inject and >>>>>> without going into precipitated withdrawl ...i am proud of you for being clean , don't misunderstand...but there are a lot of vulnerable people on here struggling with addiction and I dont think your story on " luck" and why you think you were lucky and able to live thru this and not die, ( cause what you did is very dangerous) would be of any help to anyone here. Honestly, you could've Google'd it. Again, no disrespect but i think you had luck on your side, keep fighting the good fight ...God bless and i wish you continued success with your sobriety.

Elyse

thevikingninja is offline New Member

if i could figure out how to delete it I would. I did look on google, unfortunaltely it doesn't have much on this, just not to.

I know it's hard to delete stuff on here as I figured this out myself....
    Your a strong girl for getting off of all the drugs and I respect you for that, love....just keep posting on how you have so much clean time under your belt...keep fighting...with love

Elyse

rxqueen83 is offline Member

I guess its in the eyes of the beholder but I don't see this as innapropriate discussion. I believe it is equally as important for people to discuss their disease and it's various manifestations and symptoms. Let's allow the mods to enforce the rules; that's their job. If I felt OP was trying to get advice on how to misuse sub I might agree; but it doesn't sound like that. Sounds like a curious question from someone who may be still "on the fence", and as far as I know those people are still welcome here. It's good for people to know that every drug including sub can be misused.

I've heard of sub being used IV, its actually becoming a huge problem in the bordering state of Vermont. The pills are selling for 50-60 dollars a piece. As far as being able to use closely to your last dose of sub, tricky question. When I was still messing around I found that if I used enough of another drug I could usually still get high after taking sub. Everyone's metabolism and tolerance is different. I believe that the blocker (narcan) in sub does not have as long of a half life as sub does.

Sub is mostly abused by people who aren't interested in getting clean, but use it as a spacer in between being able to score like you mentioned. I haven't heard many people come here and say their not able to get high cause they took sub 24 hours ago. So that means they are able to get high even after taking sub. I think there's many variables to that equation and yes, I'm sure tolerance is part of it. I hope you stay clean!

Never said they weren't welcomed rx queen ....it was a matter of opinion..... I had mine and you have yours ....i think we can agree to disagree, or at least I can....bottom line, im very proud of Vikingninja for having so much clean time and that's what interest me most, as I've read her other post...

Vikingninja , I hope you're doing well and hope you post soon ...

Elyse