Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By alldonewitit
  • 1 Post By iloerose
  • 2 Post By iloerose
  • 1 Post By KR2013
someone help PLEASE QUICK
    scarednalone is offline Member

Exclamation someone help PLEASE QUICK

im not sure whats going on im not used to this. im getting a stabbing pain under my right breast. im not sure if its gallstones or something that needs to be treated or if it's my body w/d. im scared... really scared. i dont wanna go to the er because they do first and ask later they always dope me up b4 even asking or running tests and i hate that. i dont want to go to the er, them dope me up, find out that its nothing then i have to start the w/d all over. im already on day 3 and before this i was having almost no w/d symptoms so im really confused... wat should i do??

alldonewitit is offline New Member

I am also on day 3 of CT, I had a similar feeling last night but it went away within the hour and hasn't been back since. I feel much better today. If it continues, I would probally see a Dr. or get to the ER. Not sure what it could be or was with me but it went away. Wish you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by alldonewitit View Post
    I am also on day 3 of CT, I had a similar feeling last night but it went away within the hour and hasn't been back since. I feel much better today. If it continues, I would probally see a Dr. or get to the ER. Not sure what it could be or was with me but it went away. Wish you the best!
    ty this process is so confusing to me... im in so much pain but i dont wanna go to er and wind up being at square 1 but at the same time i know spicifically im a a high chance to get gallstones because im preggo its still not gone and im freaking out if this is gallstones they cant even do anything i dont think but i have no idea.

alldonewitit is offline New Member

I would try to relaxe. Are you taking your vitamens? My wife had to be on percoset during pregnacy. It was very low dose and prescribed. She has back issues. Just make sure you talk the OB, they should be very understanding to your situation and be able to help you anyway they can. All of the stories that you will read on here and on other boards are gonna freak you out. Your going to be fine, you can do this. It may be hard now but just think of how great things will be when your baby comes. Talk with your OB and let them know exactly whats going on.

i was prescribed it the last 2 years not really taking as prescribed but my ob knows about me being on it b4 i found out i was pregnant i decided for me and this baby the only way to get clean is ct seeing as how tapering doesnt work for me because i have no will power and no real family i can trust to help me. my husband and i are on the rocks pretty sure we wont make it another year on top of all of this i just got a call from some woman claiming she is preggo with his baby so that just makes it all worse. we were on the rocks b4 this i had a feeling he was cheating but wasnt sure if it was just hormones. i kicked my father out of my life because when my kids were 5 months old he hurt my one son then my brother shortly after because he sided with my dad. then my mom died a year and a half ago and my gram 6 months later so i literally have no one. now on top of the pain im getting short of breath when i walk more than just a few feet. im really worried but i know the second i walk into the er i can kiss my progress goodbye. im lost on this one big time

iloerose is online now Platinum Member

How long have you been c/t, scared? How much were you taking and for how long? You may be having some serious anxiety. Just take it easy. Are you on any other meds or supplements? Are you staying hydrated? You might try getting on "need to talk" and asking for advice about this from Robert_325. Let me know what you have been taking and I'll try to help you as best I can. Try to stay calm. I'm here. There are others, particularly in need to talk section. Post there. I'll be on for awhile.

Iloerose
    bloggermom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    How long have you been c/t, scared? How much were you taking and for how long? You may be having some serious anxiety. Just take it easy. Are you on any other meds or supplements? Are you staying hydrated? You might try getting on "need to talk" and asking for advice about this from Robert_325. Let me know what you have been taking and I'll try to help you as best I can. Try to stay calm. I'm here. There are others, particularly in need to talk section. Post there. I'll be on for awhile. Iloerose
    im on day 3... well actually now that i look at the time heading into day 4 in like 15 mins. the pain went away finally, but still super short of breath when i try to walk. i take prenatal plus which has every type of vitamin u can think of... or atleast thats was my ob said. my w/d symptoms are mostly gone went away last nigh i didnt even have to take anything for diarrhea which is always my worst symptom, today. im trying my hardest to get through this, for myself, for my sons who depend on me daily to care for them, and for this new lil baby in my tummy who depends on me for everything and i dont want to include a high in that for it. ironically i felt my baby move for the first time just now. i shouldnt be feeling it for another 4 days atleast i think its god trying to give me strength. ty everyone for ur support without u guys i would of went to the er right away and because u all talked me through it i am able to add another day to my counter

You watch that shortness of breath. It should pass. Keep track of your heart rate, loss of energy is part of the w/ds. How far along in your pregnancy are you? Day 4 is very good. You may lose some energy. That's normal. You never did say how much you were taking when you went c/t. Keep hydrated, water, juices. Make sure you eat something even if it's just some yogurt, fruit, soup. Try to keep anything with salt or sodium to a minimum. Relax! Relax! Try to do some breathing exercises on your own, just take some even breaths, like meditating. God will give you strength and remind you of that little soul you have depending on you! You will get through this. Just keep on trying to be calm. Keep posting. I'll be looking for your posts. I'm so happy for you. I'm old enough to be a grandma, unfortunately, my 30 yr. old son doesn't want any children and has no prospects on the girl front yet as he just got out of a relationship. I'm tempted to start a "rent a grandma service" as all the babies in my family are grown! LOL. Take care of yourself and you will be taking care of that little miracle inside yourself.

Peace,

Iloerose
    kristina1985 and bloggermom like this.

You watch that shortness of breath. It should pass. Keep track of your heart rate, loss of energy is part of the w/ds. How far along in your pregnancy are you? Day 4 is very good. You may lose some energy. That's normal. You never did say how much you were taking when you went c/t. Keep hydrated, water, juices. Make sure you eat something even if it's just some yogurt, fruit, soup. Try to keep anything with salt or sodium to a minimum. Relax! Relax! Try to do some breathing exercises on your own, just take some even breaths, like meditating. God will give you strength and remind you of that little soul you have depending on you! You will get through this. Just keep on trying to be calm. Keep posting. I'll be looking for your posts. I'm so happy for you. I'm old enough to be a grandma, unfortunately, my 30 yr. old son doesn't want any children and has no prospects on the girl front yet as he just got out of a relationship. I'm tempted to start a "rent a grandma service" as all the babies in my family are grown! LOL. Take care of yourself and you will be taking care of that little miracle inside yourself.

Peace,

Iloerose
    im 11w4d... ur not supposed to feel the baby move til 12 weeks so im just gonna take it as a sign. i was taking avg 6 10mg percs a day. some days i took more but usually not less. i started at 5mg. i am prescribed them. when i had my twins and they did the spinal block for the c-section it damaged 4 discs in my back and left me with pain that some days i could barely walk with. at first i had the pain meds from the c-section and infection that i developed right after so i had that for like 3 months then after that my mom and gram would supply with pain til finally i got into a pm clinic. thats where everything went down hill. i found myself running out 1 week early at first, then 2 weeks then i convinced my dr to up it but i was still running out 2 weeks early. i always said no i cant quit i cant take off work and no one will take my kids so i can get better... then i found out i was pregnant. i realized what this could do to the baby. i also realized that w/d in the first trimester can be fatal to the baby, so i got my next script to keep from w/d... i decided i was going to ween. long story short i have no will power and realized the baby had a higher chance of dying with the way i was going so i quit ct. i took some benadryl which the dr already ok to help me sleep so i knew that was good. benadryl is also a very low dose anti anxiety med. when i had anxiety issues after my mom passed i went to a dr and he prescribed me a pill cant remember what it was called, but he said its basically a higher dose of benadryl. idk if the shortness of breath just went away or if it was the benadryl but whatever it was helped drastically. i am eating. mostly fruit which has been my main craving during this pregnancy. i have no problem eating and when i get neasia sp? i have zofran for that since i had really bad morning sickness the first 2 months of my pregnancy. that does wonders. for the runs i bought this little box called anti-diarrheal meds from walmart for 88 cents. i came up with my own lil pregnancy safe remedies that seem to work for me. im not sure what's ahead all i know is i really PRAY that i can get through it. will it get better from here? i mean 4 days after my last pill that has got to mean all the meds are out of my system right? ahh well the kids are in bed i suppose its time for mommy to try to get some sleep. ill check in in the am if i sleep through the night if i dont i may stop in to post again... lets pray i DONT post again tonight

Sorry for not getting back to you. I believe you are through the worse. Yes, the medicine should all be out of your system. I hope you got some sleep and the benadryl may very well have been a problem. You are going to be just fine as long as you don't use! Your baby will be fine. You were not taking that much in the way of the percs at 60mg. I believe you're going to be fine and the baby will too! Hope you had a great nights sleep.

Iloerose

Sorry for not getting back to you. I believe you are through the worse. Yes, the medicine should all be out of your system. I hope you got some sleep and the benadryl may very well have been a problem. You are going to be just fine as long as you don't use! Your baby will be fine. You were not taking that much in the way of the percs at 60mg. I believe you're going to be fine and the baby will too! Hope you had a great nights sleep.

Iloerose
    i did get a decent night. woke up a few times but every time just for a few mins to go pee so i guess thats better than wat most people are dealing with. unfortionately the diarrhea started again this morning im really confused now because i havent had it since thursday maybe even wedsday. im super tired today too. can benadryl be a problem? i only usually take it at night since it makes me sleep and i cant exactly sleep when i have 2 kids to take care of. i dont exactly have many people i can trust to watch my kids. i pretty much just have my mother in law who i know takes good care of my kids, but she will stab me in the back in a heart beat. todays a really tiring day. i feel like i could of slept all day. but considering all i have is the exhaustion and a little bit of diarrhea im really lucky. some of the w/d stories i heard scared the living daylights out of me.

You're going to be fine. You should be over the worst of the w/d symptoms now. Why diahrea now? Who knows? If it continues and is bothersome to the point where your body is rejecting fluids and food you need to see your dr. I mean if what you are putting is coming back out again. If it is just mild, you should be fine. Your body is going to put itself back in order. Stay hydrated. That is the important thing. Benadryl may just tire you out and make you sleepy, so does coming off of the drugs. That's what I meant about the shortness of breath. All that super energy you have when on the percs? Well, it's hijacking natural endorphines, so they don't get much of a work out. It takes a few days or so for the natural endorphines to return, so being tired can be because of that also. You are really brave to do this alone with two little kids and being pregnant! Baby yourself as much as you can: If the shortness of breath continues or gets worse, or if the diarrhea gets worse and you can't keep anything down, you need to see your dr. You should be over the physical w/ds anyway. The tiredness and lack of energy, well that's part of the drug relate stuff and takes longer to wear off. Besides, you're pregnant I don't think your w/d's are getting worse at all nor are they going to the oxycodone should all be out of your system by now. You're doing very well if this is your fourth day. The benadryl shouldn't hurt you and I wouldn't take any other prescription drugs at all except your vitamins! Some of the W/D stories are pretty scary, but you weren't taking all that much compared to. Some people are snorting oxies at huge doses, trying to drop methadone, taking 12-20 percs per day and more for years, so keep that in mind. You should be well over the hump! And please, please, please, stay off the opiates, percs, hydros, whatever. They snap you up and before you know it even happens years go by. Always remember that you got off pretty lucky on the w/d and remember those who have suffered horrible w/d. You're doing fine!

IloeRose

KR2013 is offline New Member

Smile Anxiety Attack

Quote Originally Posted by scarednalone View Post
    im not sure whats going on im not used to this. im getting a stabbing pain under my right breast. im not sure if its gallstones or something that needs to be treated or if it's my body w/d. im scared... really scared. i dont wanna go to the er because they do first and ask later they always dope me up b4 even asking or running tests and i hate that. i dont want to go to the er, them dope me up, find out that its nothing then i have to start the w/d all over. im already on day 3 and before this i was having almost no w/d symptoms so im really confused... wat should i do??
    I realize this post is older, but I thought I would answer in case someone looks it up in the future for an answer. The same exact thing happened to me, under the same situation. I went to the ER because I thought it was a gall bladder attack also. It ended up being an anxiety attack. It is quite common when someone is trying to cutback their usual dose, have exceeded their usual dose or they are going through WDs. That is why Xanax is typically prescribed as a "comfort med" for those going through WDs for induction.

Try a small dose of Xanax or Valium. Of course it is recommended that you are prescribed this medication and follow the doctors orders. If you fail induction, get your comfort meds lined up for your next attempt.

They are typically- Clonidine (for Tachycardia), Promethazine (nausea), and Xanax (anxiety). Doctors have different preferences, but they will take the place of one of the above. For example, many will give suppositories for nausea since many people will vomit a pill, and some doctors will prescribe an anti-nausea patch.

If you tell your doctor you are trying to cut back on your pain meds and would like some meds to make you more comfortable, they should help you out.

Hope this helps.
    kristina1985 likes this.

chris 777 is offline New Member

Hi..I went off lorazapam for two months and I went to er several times I swore it was my gallbladder..had a 3 hour test done where they inject dye and watch all liver and gallbladder functions..everything came back fine..lorazapam sucks.