Smallest Dose of Sub?
    rxqueen83 is offline Member

Default Smallest Dose of Sub?

I have eight mg pills. How many pieces can I cut this into before it just becomes silly? I've heard of people literally taking a bread crumb of a pill. True? I've managed to very carefully cut an eight mg pill into 16 crumbs. I don't think I could get it any smaller. I'm going to ask to be switched to 2 mg pills my next visit.

fedupnow is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by rxqueen83 View Post
    I have eight mg pills. How many pieces can I cut this into before it just becomes silly? I've heard of people literally taking a bread crumb of a pill. True? I've managed to very carefully cut an eight mg pill into 16 crumbs. I don't think I could get it any smaller. I'm going to ask to be switched to 2 mg pills my next visit.
    next you could crush those pieces and divide them, put them on a creased card and under your tongue...

8mg split in 4 gives you 2mg pieces, crush and divide into 1 mg pieces, then divide for .50, then divide for 0.25 and so on ...

You will get pretty used to the process after a bit. works quite well..

rxqueen83 is offline Member

That's great thank you. I was wondering about crushing the powder and putting it under my tongue. Excellent.

SuzieOf is offline Member

Wow, I wish I had thought of that, lol.. I was using my pill cutter trying to cut 2mg. evenly and it was so frustrating.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

We have crushed the pills for years as previously explained for very small doses. The powder does dissolve very quickly as the piles are very small but they work perfectly. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.