Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
Robert_325 - suboxone day 3
    nomo momo is offline Member

Question Robert_325 - suboxone day 3

I could take the rest of today and write everything that has been going through my head trying to kick this addiction but in the interest of both of us and any onlookers, let's just get right into why i am here and if anyone else would like to ask my a question or think i can be of assistance to them, join the thread.

i have been addicted to oxycodone for a good 2+ years(100 mg/day+-) with 2 brief holidays on suboxone, very brief.

i have had enough for at least a year and my only real excuse for not getting off the train was my career and other day to day responsibilities that made it easy for me to rationalize that it couldn't be time to jump off....how would i make it to work?...i'll just do it once this is squared away or that is squared away. i could rationalize sticking my foot in a readied bear trap if it meant oxys for the pain.

so to the point, i took 4mg suboxone monday night approx 10:30, 2mg about 30 mins apart(i think) maybe i could have done it with less. was able to skip dose altogether yesterday(tues) and took approx 1 mg this am at 7 am, it is now almost 3 pm and i feel ok but understand that the 1st 4mg dose could be past half-life. i also took ambien both monday and tuesday and got good sleep.

i appreciate your comments/advice, i am somewhat amazed and thoroughly impressed with your dedication to helping others! think about replacing pain/sub docs with all Robert_325s? hmmmmm....better than any scrip tracking system or crush/shoot proof compound imho.

not to discount the ethical docs allowing pain patients to enjoy life....well actually thats exactly what i said and not taking it back....there is good and bad everywhere we look but to see the difference is most often tougher.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by nomo momo View Post
    I could take the rest of today and write everything that has been going through my head trying to kick this addiction but in the interest of both of us and any onlookers, let's just get right into why i am here and if anyone else would like to ask my a question or think i can be of assistance to them, join the thread.

i have been addicted to oxycodone for a good 2+ years(100 mg/day+-) with 2 brief holidays on suboxone, very brief.

i have had enough for at least a year and my only real excuse for not getting off the train was my career and other day to day responsibilities that made it easy for me to rationalize that it couldn't be time to jump off....how would i make it to work?...i'll just do it once this is squared away or that is squared away. i could rationalize sticking my foot in a readied bear trap if it meant oxys for the pain.

so to the point, i took 4mg suboxone monday night approx 10:30, 2mg about 30 mins apart(i think) maybe i could have done it with less. was able to skip dose altogether yesterday(tues) and took approx 1 mg this am at 7 am, it is now almost 3 pm and i feel ok but understand that the 1st 4mg dose could be past half-life. i also took ambien both monday and tuesday and got good sleep.

i appreciate your comments/advice, i am somewhat amazed and thoroughly impressed with your dedication to helping others! think about replacing pain/sub docs with all Robert_325s? hmmmmm....better than any scrip tracking system or crush/shoot proof compound imho.

not to discount the ethical docs allowing pain patients to enjoy life....well actually thats exactly what i said and not taking it back....there is good and bad everywhere we look but to see the difference is most often tougher.

I enjoyed the analogy about the bear trap! Sadly, I have felt the exact same way. I would almost look forward to my knee surgeries as I knew that I would be getting more meds. That is totally sick, as we all are, even those of us that have recovered for a number of years. That's why we say here, "Once you're a pickle you can never be a cucumber again!"

I must be honest, and not to minimize 100mg of oxy, but I don't think you should be going the sub route based on what you've shared. If there is something I'm missing here that would change my opinion fill me in. But even after two years at 100mg of oxy you could be clean in two weeks and feeling like a new person. I chose subs after using 35 years, multiple times in nut houses, almost dying a couple times, after holding a 9mm to my head, and was using close to 1000mg of Roxicodone IR by prescription from a legit dr for both serious acute and chronic conditions, injuries and illnesses. I think the sub route is an overkill for you based on what you've shared.

I am not against subs, I work with people on them all the time. Again, if there is something I'm missing here please tell me. I'm not saying that I WOULDN'T help you on subs, I just think you should be sure that is what you really want to do. You could utilize the Thomas Recipe and likely be clean very quickly. Then you could get into a support group and post here for support as well. Talk to me. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Default keep it coming

ok, so i want to make sure i am clear...

the avg dose was prob somewhere between 90-150mg increasing incrementally for about a year before i got to the consistent dose above for the last 2 years. so maybe we call it 120mg, don't think that changes much but obv there is a reason i opted for subs.

i had last 15 mgs on Monday about 9 am which obv didnt last long, prior to that about 100mg daily for past week, and as i said took 1st sub dose of 4mg that night at 10:30 due to about 18 on cows scale pretty much spread across all symptoms but mostly very restless, a little naseous which can be a problem for me(at least since on pills - 3 er visits), hot cold and knew i wouldnt go to sleep or be able to work this week and more...thats the one thing that has my head up and i do need to be mentally & physically present at least until i can take off extended time i suppose.

We can get in to why WORK is my saving grace and what led me toward this roller coaster(no pain or dr. rx) but primarily i sought you out to understand what my best plan could be from here and utilize this forum to stick to it but by all means be as direct as possible. bottom line, i trust you....i have probably spent 30 hrs reading posts online and always end up in the same place...Robert_325! So today after talking to my younger sister who is about to graduate college, i hung up the phone in my office, joined this forum with a single goal.

I'm all ears......

So you took 4mg on Monday, nothing on Tues, and 1mg today? If that is the case that is good and doesn't scare me off. I was afraid you had gotten with a sub dr that had you on 16mg or more a day. I really don't recommend taking subs the way you're doing it but at the dose of oxy you are on you could do it very short term and probably be off quickly. I really doubt that only one 4mg dose on Monday would still be working on you.

Are you buying the subs from an individual? Just making sure you won't run out. How many do you have and what mg are they? I will help you do this on a very short term basis as you just need to get clean, you don't need any kind of long term sub program. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 04-11-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    So you took 4mg on Monday, nothing on Tues, and 1mg today? If that is the case that is good and doesn't scare me off. I was afraid you had gotten with a sub dr that had you on 16mg or more a day. I really don't recommend taking subs the way you're doing it but at the dose of oxy you are on you could do it very short term and probably be off quickly. I really doubt that only one 4mg dose on Monday would still be working on you.

Are you buying the subs from an individual? Just making sure you won't run out. How many do you have and what mg are they? I will help you do this on a very short term basis as you just need to get clean, you don't need any kind of long term sub program. God bless.

No sub doc and you are correct about the doses so far...currently have 4 8mgs and what is left(~2.5mgs) from the original 1 8mg pill i started Monday, can get more if needed.

i appreciate the help, really, the only thing i can say at this point is i will respect your advice and be honest with you. you are paying it forward and i would like to talk a little more about that a lil later.

i didn't know what your instructions would be since you mentioned a quicker plan than i had expected so i did take another 1-1.5 mg after waking up a few times between 3-4 am with discomfort and was unsure what to expect with a meeting to be at 8am.

i was able to fall back asleep about 530 and woke up feeling fine -- also no ambien last night.

i'll be back to check in in approx 5 hrs.

i didn't know what your instructions would be since you mentioned a quicker plan than i had expected so i did take another 1-1.5 mg after waking up a few times between 3-4 am with discomfort and was unsure what to expect with a meeting to be at 8am.

i was able to fall back asleep about 530 and woke up feeling fine -- also no ambien last night.

i'll be back to check in in approx 5 hrs.

One thing you have to do is establish a set regimen and stick to it. By doing this short term I meant that you would establish a protocol lasting a shorter time than the usual two months or so I normally do with people having dependencies on greater amounts of RX opiates over a much longer number of years. You don't want to take 4mg Monday, none Tuesday, 1mg on Weds and 1-1.5mg on Thursday.

We need to determine what the amount is that you are stable at and take that dose each day for about four days, then begin reducing the dose by 25% every four days until you get down to .25mg or less. Jumping around like you're doing will end up causing you to become addicted to the subs as there is no regimen or plan in what you are doing now. You're just taking the subs rather than the oxy and that doesn't work.

So what would you say is the minimum dose that you could take on a daily basis and remain stable? I don't mean be high, I don't mean just getting by. I mean what dose would you feel totally normal at? You need to start out taking that dose daily, whether you feel like you need it or not, and taper as I've described above. That will allow your brain receptors the short time they'll need to repair themselves from the oxy you used to be on and start producing natural endorphines on their own. I would imagine, based on this week, that you would be stable at a very minimal dose. Let me know what you think. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 04-12-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    nomo momo and alleycat4714 like this.

i got ya and the 1.5 is my best estimate but very well could be closer to 1 or 1.25. of course i understand the regimen. i think that i can be stable at 1mg daily but what had me confused about the math was the 1st 4mg dose and the half-life measures listed here, sometimes i believe even you have said 36 and 72 hrs so maybe its just somewhere between there on an individual basis. i only felt high/wired tues morning after the 4mg dose at 10:30 the night before and obv didnt feel i needed more until wed morning when i took 1mg.

i have the 8mgs so maybe i need to crush 1/4s to get exactly at my dose. would you recommend one dose or two 1/2 doses daily. the last one was at 4:30am and its 1pm now. if you think that the 1st dose is done than i would say 1mg daily max.

so if you agree, my next step looks like to take a next dose tomorrow morning hopefully not in the middle of sleep and stick to that schedule.

i got ya and the 1.5 is my best estimate but very well could be closer to 1 or 1.25. of course i understand the regimen. i think that i can be stable at 1mg daily but what had me confused about the math was the 1st 4mg dose and the half-life measures listed here, sometimes i believe even you have said 36 and 72 hrs so maybe its just somewhere between there on an individual basis. i only felt high/wired tues morning after the 4mg dose at 10:30 the night before and obv didnt feel i needed more until wed morning when i took 1mg.

i have the 8mgs so maybe i need to crush 1/4s to get exactly at my dose. would you recommend one dose or two 1/2 doses daily. the last one was at 4:30am and its 1pm now. if you think that the 1st dose is done than i would say 1mg daily max.

so if you agree, my next step looks like to take a next dose tomorrow morning hopefully not in the middle of sleep and stick to that schedule.

I would shoot for 1mg. You can always increase the dose if you have to, but it's more difficult knocking it down. Also once we get to 1mg I suggest doing it all in one dose, usually a little later in the morning.

I would try tomorrow to make it until maybe 10:00 or so, then dose at 1mg, then see how the day goes. Taking it a little later in the morning will help keep most of the med active while you're up and about. Let me know tomorrow early in the day how you're doing. I am going out of town for a couple days on a church retreat. Keep me posted. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I would shoot for 1mg. You can always increase the dose if you have to, but it's more difficult knocking it down. Also once we get to 1mg I suggest doing it all in one dose, usually a little later in the morning.

I would try tomorrow to make it until maybe 10:00 or so, then dose at 1mg, then see how the day goes. Taking it a little later in the morning will help keep most of the med active while you're up and about. Let me know tomorrow early in the day how you're doing. I am going out of town for a couple days on a church retreat. Keep me posted. God bless.

I will attempt to wait until tomorrow 10 am which would be 30 hrs since my last dose.

also, do you recommend utilizing the Thomas recipe while doing the taper, or any part of it?...immodium is already on the list as i think that will help me extend to 10 am since the 1st symptom that arrives is nausea and seemed to be what kept me up in middle of last night.

enjoy the retreat! will you be unavailable during those days? i will keep you posted regardless.

I will attempt to wait until tomorrow 10 am which would be 30 hrs since my last dose.

also, do you recommend utilizing the Thomas recipe while doing the taper, or any part of it?...immodium is already on the list as i think that will help me extend to 10 am since the 1st symptom that arrives is nausea and seemed to be what kept me up in middle of last night.

enjoy the retreat! will you be unavailable during those days? i will keep you posted regardless.

Using the Thomas Recipe is fine. One thing to watch is that L-Tyrosine is taken for energy which is usually fine. Some people feel some anxiety when taking it at the dose I normally suggest, so if you feel anxiety then I would back off that supplement. I usually tell people to take two 500mg caps a day, so you may want to try one first, see how you feel, and if you need the second one that is fine.

No, I won't even have a phone on me at the retreat with my church. This is my personal time, I won't be available for a couple days. This is time I need for myself! Sure you understand. There are lots of people on this forum who can answer a question in my absence for a couple days as lots of them are clean from using subs for over a year. God bless.

by all means Robert, enjoy yourself and others at the retreat, no explanation needed and i feel comfortable with the plan.

1mg tomorrow - 10 am...maybe a touch more if needed

if good at 1mg; 1mg sat - 10 am

1mg sun - 10 am

then dropping to .75 if stable and you should be back by then

ty
    Robert_325 likes this.

Default fri 1mg

1mg @ 10am Friday - check

feel fine now but def a little better than i did before i took the 1mg

nomo momo ..... sounds good! Talk with you Sunday afternoon. Take care! God bless.

thanks Robert, and have a GREAT weekend!

i also just commented in a few threads, one stating that you were no available, maybe you could take a look if you still have a few mions.

sat 11:30 am - 1mg - stable

sun 10:30 am - 1mg - stable

off to my good friends 1 year old's bday - good days.......

a few notes....

i have to say i have felt better over the past week than i have in a while. at 1st i attributed it to the 1st high dose of 4mg last monday and figured it would catch up to me. i will say yesterday i felt a bit lethargic but i did have a late night on friday and overall had a good day.

this morning i felt i could even pass on the dose but i know you had said to take even if i dont think i need. so tomorrow is reduction day and i am excited, even though it is the start of a work week. of course i am hoping that i dont skip a beat and will be taking .75mg.

i also understand that the point of the prolonging of the taper is to allow my body(or anyone's) to begin to produce levels of endorphins until they are at usual levels, or close to it.

i guess i was thinking that since i don't feel worse than i do that my body was enjoying the sub and that i could be extending the worst part until i stop taking it.

i would rather take my time rather than be more aggressive with the taper if that meant avoiding worse withdrawal symptoms....i mean it took 3 years to get here, i can at least give a month or 2

...just want to know your thoughts on my plan and overall expectations

cheers

Default suboxone day 8 - reduction day

monday 10 am - .75mg dose

had some nausea until about 60 mins after dose, a little lethargic but nothing i can't work through

hope everything is well with you Robert, i know you had expected to be on the forum yesterday

stable @ 11:20 am

SuzieOf likes this.

nomo momo ...... I have been away longer than expected. Sorry to leave you hanging. I would stay at that .75mg dose for about four days. Keep me posted as you progress. I have limited access at this time to a computer, but I will be checking on you daily. Just keep following the plan of a 25% reduction about every four days and you will do fine. If you're not stable at the end of four days and need an extra day or so at this point that is okay. Main thing is to keep making progress. God bless.

hey stranger

i was pretty tired last night much earlier than usual. got about 5 hrs sleep, woke up a few times and finally for good about 2 hrs earlier than i would have liked with constant leg soreness that i was able to mitigate with a heating pad, hot shower, and staying on them....until i sat at my desk about 8am where it persisted until after my dose(.75mg) that i took at 10am.

I can handle it but if this is the way tomorrow, i will be taking my dose a bit early, or at least some of it if you recommend splitting it in half. I just cant wait until 11am to get rid of the mental distraction from the leg soreness. Such a pain baby after all this chemical/artificial pain relief i know....

I will plan to stick @ .75mg for the 4 days and make the reduction on Friday as that will give me a couple days to get used to it if i need.

So i know its pretty much just me and you in here posting but i came to a realization this morning that i feel is important to share. ------

----Reflection can be a savior! This pain baby complex makes it easy to get caught up in the symptoms and even allow your brain to enhance the negative effects, so much so that it makes us want a quicker or stronger dose and almost acts like a little voice that begs you to provide relief, you KNOW its just a dose away.....hence where the addiction was able to fester while preying on the WEAK YOU in the first place.

So if you look at this in terms of 2 different people; WEAK YOU & STRONG YOU, i think its easy to understand and realize individually.

This morning when my mind was focused(or out of focus) on my reduction dose, leg pain, constant, sweating(real bad past 2 days) and basic FEAR, i was able to momentarily remember how good i have been feeling overall since switching off oxy and the awesome life that is ahead of me. So i decided that, I will take a deep breath and enjoy the GOOD as fully as possible so that when the BAD rolls around I KNOW it is a trade-off to fall in love with. I tend to be a mathematical person and as such can liken this to a 25/1 win today, maybe next week closer to 100/1 and eventually 1,000,000/1 win.....i always wanted to win the Mega Millions Who doesn't? everyone Who can? everyone

I know you have heard about the 800 lb. gorilla that can seem to be on your back, well my Gorilla got a little lighter today.

I hope that makes sense, i tend to overthink things and no time to re-read.

tuesday 10 am - .75mg - stable @ 11:39am

Good Days......

powerless and GiGiLee58 like this.

wednesday 7am - took about 2/3 my .75mg dose and will take the other 1/3 in a couple hours, i didn't necessarily feel i needed to take at 7am but didn't want to chance it as i wouldn't have been able to until now if i waited(7 hrs).

i am however stable and overall have had a good and productive day so far.

took rest of daily dose of .75mg @ 5pm

i think i will have to get a strip or 2 for the smaller measurements

powerless is offline Member

So I've been reading up on this thread and lurking around for several days. Nomo, good job with your taper. I've been a member here for a while and have battled the oxys, hydros, and anything I can get my hands on for the 4 years. I have tried to go cold turkery several occasions and just can't function(mentally) and have to function because of my job. I have no reasons to take pain meds other to get high. Anyway long story short I'm so sick and tired of being broke, doped up, planning everything around if I'm gonna have enough dope and spending every last dime I have on pills. I made an appt with a Sub clinic 2 weeks ago Can't get in until May 7th. In the meantime I've been trying my best to taper down my usage. I'm do to about 8 or 10 hydros or percs a day depending on what I can get. Yesterday I went all day and just took 3 hydros. Today I took a roxi 30 and about 2 roxy 10's and 4 Hydro 10s. Anyway long story short I'm sick and tired like I stated before and I'm buying 5 subs (8mgs) off my dealer tomorrow and hopefully can induce myself on Sunday when I'm feeling at my worst. What I'm asking for is help, please. Robert if you want me to start a seperate thread please tell me too. I want to do this right and I can't keep going until May 7th. I want to be clean so badly. I'm so sick and tired of this ????. I mentally am just not strong enough at this point to stop the cravings... I planned on trying to stick to almost nothing today and I just couldn't it seemed like the cravings were a million times worse.
    Nomo, I'm proud of you and keep on getting it. Also if you want me to start another thread I will. Your usage just sounded a lot like mine. Although on the weekends I tend to go past 100.

I've read enough over the last 2 weeks to know that getting off subs is no cakewalk either but anything has to be better than this..... I need my brain to refunction on normal and get some sobriety without the damn pills.

Thanks in advance...

Please ignore all the typos. Should have proof read. Pitiful. Anway, yesterday 2 v 10s. Today roxi 30. and 2 roxi 10s, and 4 v 10s. Have 7 or 8 hydro 10's left for tomorrow and hopefully will induce sat or sunday morning if I get the subs. My guy said that he has them for me so should get them tomorrow. 4 years of using anywhere from 100 to 200mg of whatever I can get my hands on. Broke, sick, and tired. Ready to get clean...

Quote Originally Posted by powerless View Post
    So I've been reading up on this thread and lurking around for several days. Nomo, good job with your taper. I've been a member here for a while and have battled the oxys, hydros, and anything I can get my hands on for the 4 years. I have tried to go cold turkery several occasions and just can't function(mentally) and have to function because of my job. I have no reasons to take pain meds other to get high. Anyway long story short I'm so sick and tired of being broke, doped up, planning everything around if I'm gonna have enough dope and spending every last dime I have on pills. I made an appt with a Sub clinic 2 weeks ago Can't get in until May 7th. In the meantime I've been trying my best to taper down my usage. I'm do to about 8 or 10 hydros or percs a day depending on what I can get. Yesterday I went all day and just took 3 hydros. Today I took a roxi 30 and about 2 roxy 10's and 4 Hydro 10s. Anyway long story short I'm sick and tired like I stated before and I'm buying 5 subs (8mgs) off my dealer tomorrow and hopefully can induce myself on Sunday when I'm feeling at my worst. What I'm asking for is help, please. Robert if you want me to start a seperate thread please tell me too. I want to do this right and I can't keep going until May 7th. I want to be clean so badly. I'm so sick and tired of this ????. I mentally am just not strong enough at this point to stop the cravings... I planned on trying to stick to almost nothing today and I just couldn't it seemed like the cravings were a million times worse.
    Nomo, I'm proud of you and keep on getting it. Also if you want me to start another thread I will. Your usage just sounded a lot like mine. Although on the weekends I tend to go past 100.

I've read enough over the last 2 weeks to know that getting off subs is no cakewalk either but anything has to be better than this..... I need my brain to refunction on normal and get some sobriety without the damn pills.

Thanks in advance...

I don't have any issue with you posting your story here and i appreciate you sharing. I think its still a good idea to start your own thread since i am in the middle of mu taper and it would be difficult to keep the conversations with Robert separate.

The 1st reason i decided to post after lurking was that i was ready to quit. 2nd to ask for Robert's help. And 3rd to have accountability to stick to my plan. All are equally important to my success i am sure of. By all means pop on in, let me know if I can help with what you need to be successful.

Your usage does sound similar and i understand trying to taper off oxys, etc when you get it down to a fraction of your avg dose and then have a banger of a weekend to lose all progress....don't let it get you down just decide, which it looks like you have, that tapering of the DOC is not an option and commit to an alternative(subs),

I'm sure you have noticed that Robert hasn't been able to get on here much the pasty few days....I have no reason to believe he won't before you are ready to induce and there are others here to help if he doesn't. The only thing i know you need to do prior to sub induction is to already be in moderate withdrawal(find COWS Scale) and shoot for lowest possible starting dose......it sounds like you would be able to start around 2mg max but maybe even 1/2 that so if you decide to start w/o Robert or another expert, I would advise to start with 1mg max and ad .5 until stable but give at least 30 mins in between.

Here is the link to Robert's taper plan: http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by powerless View Post
    Please ignore all the typos. Should have proof read. Pitiful. Anway, yesterday 2 v 10s. Today roxi 30. and 2 roxi 10s, and 4 v 10s. Have 7 or 8 hydro 10's left for tomorrow and hopefully will induce sat or sunday morning if I get the subs. My guy said that he has them for me so should get them tomorrow. 4 years of using anywhere from 100 to 200mg of whatever I can get my hands on. Broke, sick, and tired. Ready to get clean...
    hmmmmmm......

So i get you need the hydros for work tomorrow but i would def take them as sparingly as possible and if i was you try to take something fri am at latest so you can induce as early as possible and stabilize before Monday(assuming you are mon-fri).
    Robert_325 likes this.

thursday 10 am - .5mg (2/3 daily dose) of .75mg

....wasn't really trying to stretch this out like yesterday but had .5 left crushed...will take other .25mg when i can crush another 2mg.

Do you see a problem with breaking up the daily dose like this?

Hey Nomo,
    So you dropped again today? You are going down quickly. How are you feeling today? I just want my life back desperately, I've had this monkey on my back for too long. Sucks. Monkey needs to be dropped kicked. Eventually I'm going need to tell my husband I've hide the addiction for almost 5 years now. I'm pretty sure he knows, he's just in denial just like I've been about the whole usage and I'll stop when I'm ready. Nomo you stablized with 2mg of the sub in the begginning. How long did you go without anything? I've been very sparingly today. Have enough to stretch til tomorrow(I work saturdays). I'm off on Sundays and Mondays. Going induce Sun. morning hopefully. Going to start with 1mg and wait 90 minutes and take a half a mg. Wait 90 more and take it from there? I think since for over a week now I've cut down dramatically with the usage I'm hoping to take as little subs as possible.
    Anyway, one of my friends induced with 2mgs and he hasn't sleep but 5 hours in 2 days. He feels fine but says that his vision gets blurry after he takes it and it sucks not sleeping... Really hope that I sleep. That's kinda of scarying me. Also, this pill is an 8mg so it's gonna be a lot of cutting and chopping and honestly I don't know how the hell I'm gonna store it, lol. I'm sure I will think of something. So how is it feeling getting those evil opiates out of your system? How's the cravings going? I will start my own thread on induction but I want to be here to support you too. Hope you have a good evening.

Robert, I will start a thread soon if I feel that I need your help if you don't mind helping. I'm so excited to about this it isn't even funny.
    nomo momo and GiGiLee58 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast