Robert, I'm unsure of the best way to get some advice from you so I figured I'll give a new thread a try. I have posted in a few other forums about my experience this far. So I'm sorry if your seeing my story multiple times. I started on subs last Thursday and started with 12 mgs (doc wanted 16 mgs) the first 3 days. The next 3 I took about 6 mgs and have not experienced any wds.. I have been doing the first bit in te morning and second in the pm. Today I have taken 2 mg around 1 pm and another 2 at 6 pm because I was going to be with my mom all night and couldn't take any later. Could you please help me set up a tapering schedule.. It's taken me years to get to where I am and I don't want to rush the sub treatment but I was really ill the first few days and have had to force myself to eat so I don't get sick. (my body responds very badly when I dont eat and the loss of appetite the first few days made me feel terrible) thank you do much for your time! More doctors should be aware of your process!