Robert and Henry - I had my baby :)
    percodeath is offline Member

Default Robert and Henry - I had my baby :)

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I posted, I hope you remember me. Last summer in my early pregnancy you guys helped me taper off of sub. I could have never done it without your help. Well on March 1st I delivered a healthy 8 pound baby boy named Shane. He's doing great and thanks to the help I got here in getting off sub, he never suffered any withdrawals and I was so relieved that I was able to get off sub early on and not have to worry about that.

Here are a few pics He's an amazing baby, very laid back and content. I am one lucky mama. And thank you again for the help you gave me in getting off sub. It was not easy but it was soooo worth it. God bless you both for the amazing help you give people in getting off opiates, the most addictive drugs our planet has ever known. To anyone else reading this, if you have the will, with some help breaking free of opiates is possible and I cannot tell you how much it helped having Robert and Henry there right beside me the whole time in getting off. The support I got was phenomenal! I will never forget how amazing they were in helping me break free. Here is a link to my taper thread if your interested in reading my journey getting off sub:

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...per-59192.html

And of course, the pics!

Shane, my sleepyhead

Shane now 3 weeks old

Family pic
    Last edited by percodeath; 03-29-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by percodeath View Post
    Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I posted, I hope you remember me. Last summer in my early pregnancy you guys helped me taper off of sub. I could have never done it without your help. Well on March 1st I delivered a healthy 8 pound baby boy named Shane. He's doing great and thanks to the help I got here in getting off sub, he never suffered any withdrawals and I was so relieved that I was able to get off sub early on and not have to worry about that.

Here are a few pics He's an amazing baby, very laid back and content. I am one lucky mama. And thank you again for the help you gave me in getting off sub. It was not easy but it was soooo worth it. God bless you both for the amazing help you give people in getting off opiates, the most addictive drugs our planet has ever known. To anyone else reading this, if you have the will, with some help breaking free of opiates is possible and I cannot tell you how much it helped having Robert and Henry there right beside me the whole time in getting off. The support I got was phenomenal! I will never forget how amazing they were in helping me break free. Here is a link to my taper thread if your interested in reading my journey getting off sub:

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...per-59192.html

And of course, the pics!

Shane, my sleepyhead

Shane now 3 weeks old

Family pic

Percodeath ...... It is SOOO good to hear from you! I've thought about you a bunch of times. Seeing that little clean baby Shane causes me to feel really good inside, just knowing he didn't have to start out life as an addict.

Thanks for posting back to us. There have been several other ladies that have been getting clean from subs prior to delivery. We've had some awesome results. I'm going to refer one girl who is due to deliver next month to your thread. I've been working with her off the forum. Congratulations to your family once again! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.