Robert and Henry....back after two years, bad to worse. Would you try to help?
    Magdalena12 is offline Member

Unhappy Robert and Henry....back after two years, bad to worse. Would you try to help?

Dear Robert: I want to write so badly for help, again, I'm in more trouble than ever...huge doses of Norco, Percs, methadone, but just had surgery on hand and wrist and kills me to even get this typed. I'll type when I can tolerate it, I just know I let myself go and can't stand myself or my life anymore. I think of checking out a lot. Is Henry still around? I ask because I have to taper off methadone before I can do much else. Hand killing me but had to get out this much. Take care Robert. Your perseverence helping people here is astounding. Ive been following your help with moms and babies! Hugs, A voice from the past.....M

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by magsj View Post
    Dear Robert: I want to write so badly for help, again, I'm in more trouble than ever...huge doses of Norco, Percs, methadone, but just had surgery on hand and wrist and kills me to even get this typed. I'll type when I can tolerate it, I just know I let myself go and can't stand myself or my life anymore. I think of checking out a lot. Is Henry still around? I ask because I have to taper off methadone before I can do much else. Hand killing me but had to get out this much. Take care Robert. Your perseverence helping people here is astounding. Ive been following your help with moms and babies! Hugs, A voice from the past.....M

HI Mags ..... I'm here when you're ready! Good to hear from you, wish it was under better circumstances. Melinda says hello! Henry posts occasionally, not as much as he used to but I'm sure he would love to hear from you. Let me know how I can help you again! lol This is a process, not an event. It takes most of us more than one go-around to get it right! No judgement here, just good wishes! Stay in touch. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

thalia45 is offline Member

Hi Mags, How are you doing? I have had lots of "first days" - in fact I would venture to say most of us who post here can claim that. Don't give up; it is not worth it to stop trying, because eventually something "works".