Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thalia45
To Robert
    thalia45 is offline Member

Default To Robert

Robert, I just caught up with the posts on "Vicodin Addiction: what to expect".

I have tears in my eyes for your forgiveness. Thank you. I have been so stupid to let the pills rule my life AGAIN!! Not only have they wrecked my life, I have let them turn me into a person I NEVER wanted to be, and lost such good friends as yourself and Melinda.

Much has changed in my life with my boyfriend; we have become much closer in the last three years of difficult times, but I let the stupid pills be a buffer.

I hope now that I am a few days clean again, to become again, or maybe for the first time, the person I would like to be.

Jana

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by thalia45 View Post
    Robert, I just caught up with the posts on "Vicodin Addiction: what to expect".

I have tears in my eyes for your forgiveness. Thank you. I have been so stupid to let the pills rule my life AGAIN!! Not only have they wrecked my life, I have let them turn me into a person I NEVER wanted to be, and lost such good friends as yourself and Melinda.

Much has changed in my life with my boyfriend; we have become much closer in the last three years of difficult times, but I let the stupid pills be a buffer.

I hope now that I am a few days clean again, to become again, or maybe for the first time, the person I would like to be.

Jana

Jana ..... you never lost me as your friend. There is just a time when people need to be called on their foolishness and I had to do that for your benefit. I considered that I was doing that as a friend the entire time.

I don't judge people for being addicted. I do judge people when they talk nonsense though and call them on it. You are and have been in my prayers!

I hope the best for you and that you are successful in your recovery. You know that I'm a sincere person, I try to treat addicts the way that is best for them, PERIOD! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

thalia45 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Jana ..... you never lost me as your friend. There is just a time when people need to be called on their foolishness and I had to do that for your benefit. I considered that I was doing that as a friend the entire time.

I don't judge people for being addicted. I do judge people when they talk nonsense though and call them on it. You are and have been in my prayers!

I hope the best for you and that you are successful in your recovery. You know that I'm a sincere person, I try to treat addicts the way that is best for them, PERIOD! God bless.
    So far so good Robert. Quite possibly its your prayers. I have been "saved" too many times from possible AWFUL outcomes that I am becoming a believer. Still, as I said in another post: there is a lot more work to do. Best to you and the lovely Melinda, Jana (at least I think that is my real name, LOL)
    Robert_325 likes this.