Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Powerless"s Sub Induction (Attention Robert/325)
    powerless is offline Member

Default Powerless"s Sub Induction (Attention Robert/325)

Okay, new thread and let's get this done properly. 26 on Cows, in other words I need to feel like I'm in the firely pits of hell... And we will start with .5 of a dose. Wait two hours and .5 again and so forth until I feel like the pits have opened and released me... Deal?

I want to express to you right now how thankful I am for you taking the time out to help me with this. Not sure what my clinic would have induced me with... I'm sure it would have been 2 to 8mgs. I have complete trust in you and realize Sunday will not be a cake walk but I'm willing to feel like hell to get clean and get this monkey off my back. For some reason, sometimes I don't feel so bad the first 24 hours. If that's the case I'm off Monday and am willing to wait it out to do this properly...

As in stable what should I be looking for? Not being cold(always freeze my ass off). No watery, runny eyes, no runny nose, malise gone. And over all feeling of wanting to end it all(depression) which is the mind/mental thing that always gets me gone. So I will hopefully feel normal, just not eurphoric normal. That's my goal. Just to feel normal. I can even deal with feeling somewhat bad if my mind is in the right spot.

Also, this is huge. I'm thinking about 80 percent sure I'm gonna come clean with my husband. Omg, this makes me want to cry just typing about it. But, in order to do this right I've got to be held accountable and quit lying to the man I love who has been there for me and has no clue(though I'm sure he does) that I'm a junkie. I do think by me telling him about this almost 5 year addiction I will no longer continue to use because I'm not going to be able to get away with it one, and two, he needs to know. And three, I'm gonna need his support as I know some days are gonna be harder than others. It's been on the tip of my tongue for days now.... I just don't know when the right time is. You know like tonight I was brushing my teeth and looking over at him. Oh dear, btw, I'm a pill addict??? Not quite good timing . It's coming (the truth). I'm just so scared. Our 10 year wedding anniversary is next week, and well what a good present. A sober wife.

Okay sorry about the rant. Thanks again and really looking forward to getting clean. I tried this week to do it ct and just couldn't make it. I've been tapering the past couple of weeks. By day 2 of ct this week I was literally nutso in the head with cravings...

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by powerless View Post
    Okay, new thread and let's get this done properly. 26 on Cows, in other words I need to feel like I'm in the firely pits of hell... And we will start with .5 of a dose. Wait two hours and .5 again and so forth until I feel like the pits have opened and released me... Deal?

I want to express to you right now how thankful I am for you taking the time out to help me with this. Not sure what my clinic would have induced me with... I'm sure it would have been 2 to 8mgs. I have complete trust in you and realize Sunday will not be a cake walk but I'm willing to feel like hell to get clean and get this monkey off my back. For some reason, sometimes I don't feel so bad the first 24 hours. If that's the case I'm off Monday and am willing to wait it out to do this properly...

As in stable what should I be looking for? Not being cold(always freeze my ass off). No watery, runny eyes, no runny nose, malise gone. And over all feeling of wanting to end it all(depression) which is the mind/mental thing that always gets me gone. So I will hopefully feel normal, just not eurphoric normal. That's my goal. Just to feel normal. I can even deal with feeling somewhat bad if my mind is in the right spot.

Also, this is huge. I'm thinking about 80 percent sure I'm gonna come clean with my husband. Omg, this makes me want to cry just typing about it. But, in order to do this right I've got to be held accountable and quit lying to the man I love who has been there for me and has no clue(though I'm sure he does) that I'm a junkie. I do think by me telling him about this almost 5 year addiction I will no longer continue to use because I'm not going to be able to get away with it one, and two, he needs to know. And three, I'm gonna need his support as I know some days are gonna be harder than others. It's been on the tip of my tongue for days now.... I just don't know when the right time is. You know like tonight I was brushing my teeth and looking over at him. Oh dear, btw, I'm a pill addict??? Not quite good timing . It's coming (the truth). I'm just so scared. Our 10 year wedding anniversary is next week, and well what a good present. A sober wife.

Okay sorry about the rant. Thanks again and really looking forward to getting clean. I tried this week to do it ct and just couldn't make it. I've been tapering the past couple of weeks. By day 2 of ct this week I was literally nutso in the head with cravings...

The induction is actually a four day process where we may have to adjust your dose depending on your symptoms. When you are stable the first day you should simply feel "normal", not high, not in w/d, just as if you were not on opiates of any kind. Keep me posted. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Ok Robert 4 days of induction to get me stable and on the right dosage but should feel ok the first day... Sounds good. I can do that, will keep ya posted. Thanks.

nomo momo is offline Member

I think you are in the right place and this is the key to a clean and healthy life after the subs. I'm pulling for you!
    PunKnLuV likes this.

PunKnLuV is offline New Member

I am a friend of Powerless and we are going to do this together. We will be able to support each other as we will know exactly how it feels.
    Thank you to all the amazing members here who are 'paying it forward.' I am amazed at the level of knowledge and support on this board. The karma is just a flowing!!!

So, I came clean with my husband this evening. I must say it was one of the hardest things I've ever did. I thought this huge weight would come off my shoulders, but I just feel sadder that he got his socks blown off. Literally shocked. I think he knew somewhat but didn't have a clue how sick I really am. Anyway, I'm really fraigal, but I'm so thankful he's gonna stick by me. He's going though the whole roller coaster of emotions this evening also.

Anyway, my clinic called this afternoon to see if I could come a week early(they could see me next friday instead of the 7th of may). I straight up told the lady that I plan on inducing myself and that I will still see the doctor if he can do matience with me, ect. She said that was fine and she actually bumped me up to this monday. Amazing(can you say God is already working small miracles). Anyway last pill was took tonight around 7. I'm done... I have one client to deal with in the morning(hopefully I can make it through) and I'm ready to get this induction party started. So last pill was took tonight at 7pm Eastern time. I'm sure I will be on here Sunday morning at 4am screaming HELPPPPP.. lol. Anyway, Robert, I still want to do this your way. I don't have the energy to find anymore pills and I'm just ready. I follow up with my Dr on Monday so it's just a small miracle to me. I won't have to get the subs off a dope dealer. THANK GOD. Hope all is well. My heart is so heavy tonight.... SO very sad.

Made it through work.

So far my head feels like it's going to pound off, ocassional chill, and just short and tired.

Anyway, I know day one is cake walk for me it's day 2 that the demons come out and play. I estimate they will be playing pretty good at some point tomorrow.

Having my husband's support has really helped I must say. I'm held up in my room with all my amentities while he's taking care of things. Very nice. But, I'm gonna get some sun for a bit while I can still somewhat function. If could get the achys away and the headache gone I don't think I would even feel that bad. Weird.

My addict thinking is hurry up sypmptoms. Ya know, we want it all when we want it and on our terms....

So, almost 24 hours opiate free, feeling decent. Weird.

Don't worry powerless, you will be induced soon enough and feeling better in no time!! You are in great hands with Robert!

Get some sun, take a walk, get a few movies ready for the evening and get as much food in you as you can, light things probably best, protein always good, bananas, B vitamins, etc.

Good Luck!

Just checked the COWS and I'm at a 14. I'm seriously thinking of getting in my hottub. My body is hurting... Feels awful. Thank Nomo.

Just checked the COWS and I'm at a 14. I'm seriously thinking of getting in my hottub. My body is hurting... Feels awful. Thank Nomo.
    Hot tub is a MUST! I don't have one where i live now so its been the bathtub but it doesn't fit my whole body.....legs always worst for me so it does help a ton.

If I ever relapse again I'm gonna kick my ass. I'm at a 19. Anyway hanging in there. Extremely restless. Took my Ambien to sleep and NO affect what so ever. WEIRD. Anyway I doubt I will sleep a wink. And I'm going induce ASAP in the morning. Things are progressivily getting worse.... Insantity is repeating the same mistakes over and over and this is insane. I hope that I never feel like this again.

ok if I wait til 7am to start the sub it will be 36 hours since my last pill. I'm pretty sure I'm there and I havent' slept but an hour tonight. So .5 at 7am and wait 2 hours. I hope Robert checks in soon.....

5:36 AM .5MG didn't make it. Was at a 24 or 25 on the cows, had enough...

OMG i fall alseep. It's gone it's all gone everything is all gone. I could jump for joy. I feel good, tired from no sleep, but good. Okay, I'm not dosing again. I can deal with this. If something happens later I will let you know but for now I'm perfect fine. Gonna make some coffee and hug my husband. I'm so glad I didn't get in he clinic before I remembered you.

Thank JESUS.

Ok
    7:02 am stable.

Robert do you realize at the clinic they would induced me with a flipping 2 or 8. Ridiulous......If I do feel like I get a little yucky throughout the day I will take another .25 but nothing higher.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-22-2012 at 01:05 PM.

OMG i fall alseep. It's gone it's all gone everything is all gone. I could jump for joy. I feel good, tired from no sleep, but good. Okay, I'm not dosing again. I can deal with this. If something happens later I will let you know but for now I'm perfect fine. Gonna make some coffee and hug my husband. I'm so glad I didn't get in he clinic before I remembered you.

Thank JESUS.

Ok
    7:02 am stable.

Robert do you realize at the clinic they would induced me with a flipping 2 or 8. Ridiulous......If I do feel like I get a little yucky throughout the day I will take another .25 but nothing higher. This stuff is some powerful ????.

Great! amazing how little takes away the wd. Stick with Robert and you will be fine.

Thanks Nomo. I'm kind of amazed.... Speaking of Robert, I really hope he checks in today.

Thanks Nomo. I'm kind of amazed.... Speaking of Robert, I really hope he checks in today.

You did great. I am getting ready to leave for church, won't be back until the afternoon. Had you followed the sub dr's instructions he would have probably had you at 16mg or more for the day. It's so simple to do this properly if one just follows the simple instructions and allows those .5mg doses two hours to work to their full potential. Subs are powerful and it's sad the sub drs aren't taught how to do this the right way. Proud of you! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Robert, I LOVE YOU MAN. Seriously. I'm kind of deliarious but really. I would have got all messed up on this stuff had I not remembered you from years ago when I was cold turkeying it. Enjoy church. I thought about going this morning but also and didn't want to push my luck in case I wasn't as stable as I thought. I can not thank you enough for what you do... I really hope this is a new beginning for me. I've tried to kick this for years now.
    Anyway my plan today is at some point I start feeling bad again I'm just gonna take .25. I've tapered so much the last 2 weeks with the pills that I'm really hoping the .50 dose keeps me stable. Anyway that's again.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-22-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Meant Thanks again... Really wish my spell checked worked. lol. I really can type. Promise.

Going to lunch. Got up cleaned, stripped my bed and got ready. Going to lunch and gonna do some shopping with my family. So far just a little head ache and might feel a tiny bit achy but it's liveable. Like I said if I do need another dose I will start with a .25. But, I can deal with this.. This is good. Will be back on later.

ok Robert here's my question. I feel fine. A tab bit achy still but fine, so far. I'm just scared to death I'm gonna have a repeat night of last night of no sleep, kicking around and stuff. I've only had about an hour or two tops of sleep. So should I take a tiny sliver around 4pm, like a .25 or should I just see what happens. This stuff kind of jacked me up this morning. Or I was just so danm thankful to not be feeling normal and good that I was excited. So I don't know if I should see what happens or just take a tiny sliver and be done. What would you suggest? Just worried the restlessness while come back tonight....

Thanks in advance.

If you HAVE to take a .25mg sliver only do it one day then go back to you regular dose. You are being aggressive and if you didn't feel anything I would say that you aren't pushing it hard enough, but you don't want to be sick in w/d. Got to be stable at a given dose before reducing or it will continue to follow you and will never stop bothering you until you are totally clean. Will make it hard to get clean if you don't get stable now and then start reducing by 25% again every four days or so. God bless.

Ok I don't know if I'm stable though. I mean I just don't want to feel bad tonight. I've did a lot today and I think if I would have slept I would be ok. I don't know... I mean I'm good, but kind of jittery. Make sense? I'm not sick by no means maybe the thing is I'm just use to being messes up. I'm just scared I'm gonna feel really bad tonight. I've only had .50 all day, I never doesed after the original first dose. ACK.....

Ok I'm definitely not sick by no means. So what's up for tomorrow, do I split my .50 dose into 2 now. Take .25 in the morning and .25 in the evening or just stay on the one. Reading your induction it seemed like I was to split it.

I'm pretty sure I'm stable. I do ache a bit like I said but it's doable and I felt fantastic this morning considering I had no sleep. I mean I'm just so use to being numb, esp in the evenings so I'm kind of scared. This is new to me... Thanks again.

Robert, i took a itty bitty tiny crumb, I don't even know if it was .25 but it took away all the anxiety I was feeling and the achy and I feel much better. Stable. I know I probably could have fought it but I was scared I wouldn't sleep and feeling very anxious. Anyway. I'm good. Will take my .50 dosage in the morning or split it if you want me too. I'm sure people like me drive you nuts. Sorry and thanks again.

You are not supposed to submit yourself to torture when you use subs. You are to stabilize and dose EVERY day according to the sub therapy plan I wrote and is posted in the Featured Drugs forum. Here is the link. This is the way you do this, you don't try to cold turkey one day and dose other days. You need a steady, controlled stream of medication to taper down properly. Read the link. Hope that helps. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

Robert I've read the link 100 times. Does the link not say at some point you start splitting the dose into 2 doses and there is no way I could skip a day, dose right now or would do that. or could do that. What I am trying to do right now is get my dose more active at night so my first dose was yesterday at 5:36 am and I just needed .50. So I'm trying to wait until around 7 for today. My ideal time to take the subs would be around 10, that way I could buy a couple of hours in the evening.

Anyway. I slept ok last night. Nothing to write home about. It was kind of like when I taper my opiates. I slept 2 hours, woke up in a sweat, slept 2 more hours, woke up in another sweat, so forth all through the night but I did sleep. My hands are shaking this morning and my belly is TORE up. Getting ready to hit the bathroom tore up but it's time for my dose. So I think I'm just gonna take it and get stable instead of torture myself.

Honestly, I think I need a sliver of .25 in the evenings for now until I'm feeling no w/d's anymore because this is definitely w/d's....

So DAY 2 of induction.

Took my .50 dosage to get stable and hope it works as well as it did yesterday.

Going to take another .25 this evening to get me throught the night.

Does that sound doable?

Okay so 2 hours after my .50 dosage. Belly still cramping, shakey still, and anxiety. Don't understand why yesterday went so much better. Took another .25 and hoping this stables me out. This is so frustrating. I just want to find what works....

9:21 am .75 stable.

Emotional today but stable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast