Plz! help Robert325 switching from 40mg Opana to Subs

Angry Plz! help Robert325 switching from 40mg Opana to Subs

Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I found it last week when trying to determine how to get off these damn pills again
    Basically I had gone to a Detox in Oct. And had gotten myself clean time from November untill just after New Years when I was In Detox I was on 16 mgs of SUB for 2 weeks! and had to come off relatively cold turkey. I had 2 leave detox due to a death in the family when I left and that was a horrible 2 weeks after I left the facility. I stayed clean for almost 3 months after that but unfortunatly fell back into old habits, I started taking oxycodon 30 HCL unfortunatly they were and are easily Available to me, I have been taking Opanas which was a bad idea and want to stop everythng I currently have 2.5, 8mg tablets and 4, 8mg strips. When I was in detox I was On way to much subs and don't want to come Off so many subs. Is this possible to get clean with a relatively rapid detox.

ROBERT 325 I have been reading some of your threads from two years ago, while searching subox withdrawl and was so excited when I found how to use the forum and saw that you were stilll helping people you really are a Saint god bless you sir and you appear to he a saint to me you really look very helpful. Can you please help me with your minimum subox. Program?? I Can get more strips eventually if needed but I feal I can at least get close. I am tired of the hamster wheel and I am ready to get clean any help would he much appreciated. If you choose to help me I am ready when you are and will follow your advise to the T.

Thank you if you choose to read my thread.

Please forgive my duel posting this forum format is all very new to me...

Actually I'm probably on more like 60 or 80mg Of the Opana per/day.
    Since I have had some experience with sub. In times past, when I start to go through withdrawal should I take half of a tablet, 4mg to try and stableize? Then go up by 2mg. From their until I feel normal?
    Or should I just start off with 2mg and increase by 2mg untill I stableize? The suboxan is a means to and end for me I would like to take as little as possible but I would like to try and be somewhat comfortable. Any idea on how long Opana withdrawal will take is it similar to Oxy HCL I'm guessing 4 to 7 days? I have so many questions about how to get through this on my own, drinking orange juice, and exercising will that help, and I'm currently unemployed but have the Oportunity to do some landscape work. Will this hard manual labor help me to
    "Sweat out" the Opanas. if I only use these subs to help me detox from Opana say only 1 week will I then need to Tapper off of the suboxon?
    Again I apologize for posting twice

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Trying_to_stop_pills View Post
    Please forgive my duel posting this forum format is all very new to me...

Actually I'm probably on more like 60 or 80mg Of the Opana per/day.
    Since I have had some experience with sub. In times past, when I start to go through withdrawal should I take half of a tablet, 4mg to try and stableize? Then go up by 2mg. From their until I feel normal?
    Or should I just start off with 2mg and increase by 2mg untill I stableize? The suboxan is a means to and end for me I would like to take as little as possible but I would like to try and be somewhat comfortable. Any idea on how long Opana withdrawal will take is it similar to Oxy HCL I'm guessing 4 to 7 days? I have so many questions about how to get through this on my own, drinking orange juice, and exercising will that help, and I'm currently unemployed but have the Oportunity to do some landscape work. Will this hard manual labor help me to
    "Sweat out" the Opanas. if I only use these subs to help me detox from Opana say only 1 week will I then need to Tapper off of the suboxon?
    Again I apologize for posting twice

I will be happy to help you but we need to do it properly. First of all you need to stop all opiates until you can score a 26 minimum on the COWS (clinical opiod w/d scale) worksheet. Here is the link.

http://www.drugs.com/resources/opioi...wal-record.pdf

After you reach a score of 26 or higher we need to induct you properly. We will start out with .5mg doses, not a half of a strip. That gets people into trouble with subs and is the reason so many people end up here after following the suggestions of sub drs who do this as you suggest. They don't know how to induct people properly.

I can induct you at a TOTAL of 2--3mg the way I do it and you'll be totally clean and off the subs in about sixty days give or take a few days. This is done by getting you stable on the lowest effective dose and not just telling you to take a big dose and load you up with subs. Read the link I wrote on sub therapy. Pay close attention to the INDUCTION section. Get back with me after you read and understand the process. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thank you for the link Robert. That answers many of my questions. I'm slightly confussed on precipitated w/d what exactly is that? Does it basicily mean wait untill I'm hurting real bad (kicking) before I start To take the sub? Because if I take my sub to soon after using Opana, will that counter act the opiate in the Opana and I will become extremely sick? ? Is that basically the jist of it?

Thank you for the link Robert. That answers many of my questions. I'm slightly confussed on precipitated w/d what exactly is that? Does it basicily mean wait untill I'm hurting real bad (kicking) before I start To take the sub? Because if I take my sub to soon after using Opana, will that counter act the opiate in the Opana and I will become extremely sick? And after becoming extreamly dope sick i would attempt to (double dose) myself? Is that basically the jist of it? When I went to the detox program they used that exact form to Judge my symptoms and put me on 16mg suboxan matenence for 2weeks
    So by the time u leave the facility 1 day later, the sub w/ds hit and people go back out and use? The (politicalness) of how sub. Was given and tapered at the facility I was in was a nightmare man it really was. But I still managed to stay clean for 3 months after so I have no one to blame but myself anyway for my current predicament.

Again thank you for your help

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Trying_to_stop_pills View Post
    Thank you for the link Robert. That answers many of my questions. I'm slightly confussed on precipitated w/d what exactly is that? Does it basicily mean wait untill I'm hurting real bad (kicking) before I start To take the sub? Because if I take my sub to soon after using Opana, will that counter act the opiate in the Opana and I will become extremely sick? And after becoming extreamly dope sick i would attempt to (double dose) myself? Is that basically the jist of it? When I went to the detox program they used that exact form to Judge my symptoms and put me on 16mg suboxan matenence for 2weeks
    So by the time u leave the facility 1 day later, the sub w/ds hit and people go back out and use? The (politicalness) of how sub. Was given and tapered at the facility I was in was a nightmare man it really was. But I still managed to stay clean for 3 months after so I have no one to blame but myself anyway for my current predicament.

Again thank you for your help

They just messed you up! When you reach a 26 you are at a high enough score where you won't experience precip w/d. But subs are very strong, that is why I have people start at .5mg doses. Then you wait two hours to allow ample time for it to work to its full capacity. If needed you repeat that process once or twice. At 1.5mg I drop the doses to .25mg. That is how I induct people successfully time after time at 2-3mg or even less. I've inducted people at 1.25mg several times and they are still clean years later.

In other countries they have available doses of .2mg and .4mg. It's in the USA that they give you these huge doses (16mg or higher is STUPID) and end up making a sub addict out of you or else throw you to the wolves like you described in a couple weeks only to relapse.

Opana is a very strong time released medication. It can take a good couple days or longer to get it out of your system so that you score a 26. Don't jump the gun! You could easily end up in the ER it will make you so ill. Hope that helps. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Robert I think I am going to bring my tolerance down off the Opanas just by using minimum amounts of OC to try and stabilize just basically use so I'm not sick. I'm going to start my tapper i mean d/t on Monday, I guess this could be considered slight procrastination on my part but I feel I will detox quicker on OC, does this seem to make sence to you at all?

Also as stated previously I haver 8mg strips and Tablets how would I break them into such small .5mg pieces I think I maybe able to cut them into 1mg strips but breaking the tablets into 1mg chunks must be ne'er impossible. And then to have to break it further? Is there a trick to doing this at all? Lol I guess all I can do is try. And since Opana is stronger do u think I'm doing the right move by switching back on a low OC dose and coming off that? Which stays in your system further, any idea?

Thank u
    You as
    Thank you once again sir I hope my questions are helpful to others as well