Percocet withdrawal .....
    Sundwn is offline Member

Default Percocet withdrawal .....

I had been taking hydrochordone 10/650 for about 2 years 40 to 60 mills a day.I went ct on these back in june of 2011. The wd,s were horrible. They lasted about 5 days" day six I was released from it. Felt weak but took no time to be back enjoying life. Fast forward 5 months. Back issues again. Back to hydro,s for 2 months 120 monthly . Told doc to change it. From jan this year 2012 to 7 days ago I was taking.....January oxychodone 60 mills daily....switched...feburary and march...roxicodone 60 to 80 to 120 mills. Daily 2 refills of 90. Had back surgery....much better. Was given percocets 10/325 - 90 I went through these in 2 weeks. I am now day 7 ct. I have made it through what I believe to be the worst of it. The led suit is gone most of the waste control problems have subsited. My question is this......day 7 and I still feel really bad. No energy, can't eat much, staying in bed for most part. Just tired. I really thought I would be done with this by now and I would be released like I was off the hydro.........anyone with any answers as to why it's taking longer and what I can expect from here on would be appreciated........sundwn

Sundwn is offline Member

I am also on "need to talk "with same post. Sorry, don't know how to delete this one so I will check them both. Very sorry.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Stay on need to talk. More people will see you there and now they know where to find you :P Good luck with your c/t. Hang in there!

Iloerose

Sundwn is offline Member

Thank you iirose...