Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes
new and strugglin
    SubSandwich is offline New Member

Hi there I am new here and would like to start a new thread but I am confused , can some pls tell me how to do this? Thanks

SubSandwich is offline New Member

Hello I am new here and confused a to where I can start a new thread. I went to drug addictions and posted there but I don't see any responses, so not sure what to do, can I copy and paste it here, or just leave it where it is, I am coming off methadone and am looking for some answers, my name is Gayle, thanks

Strong Desire is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SubSandwich View Post
    Hello I am new here and confused a to where I can start a new thread. I went to drug addictions and posted there but I don't see any responses, so not sure what to do, can I copy and paste it here, or just leave it where it is, I am coming off methadone and am looking for some answers, my name is Gayle, thanks
    Hello and welcome to the forum! I would suggest that you make your new thread in the "Need to Talk" section of the forum. There seems to be much more traffic there than anywhere else. Someone will surely see it there and give you all the help you need. Again welcome!

Hugs,
    Karen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12