• 1 Post By Izzn
  • 1 Post By dawn09
  • 1 Post By Robert_325
  • 6 Post By Robert_325
  • 3 Post By Elyse123
Need help. anyone? Pls...
    Izzn is offline Member

Default Need help. anyone? Pls...

My last dose of Opana, was February 5th. In between I was also taking Vicodin and Perc. For 8 months. Cleaned myself off them with the help of the good people on this board.

I am still having knee pain from an injury, and back pain now from my uneven gait. But I have been getting by with just OTC stuff.

I just now found 3 Vics I forgot I had hid away.

Please help me. My back hurts me so much but I dont ever want to go back to that w/d again. My w/d took for than 5 days, and I had some symptoms of w/d for 3 weeks.

I know if I take even ONE of these Vics I will be in w/d before morning. But my back hurts me so much right now.

They are just sitting over there staring at me and I am so scared. I tried to call my sponsor, my husband, and my son and got nothing but voice mails. So I came on here. Please help me.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Go. Throw them away right now. If you can't touch them, Get out of the house. If you need someone to talk to you, go to facebook and look up ILOEROSE and I will contact you through there or my e-mail a iloerose@gmail.com
    Do not take them. It only takes one and one is too many and 1000 is not enough.

Peace

Iloerose
    Izzn and Robert_325 like this.

Izzn is offline Member

God bless you. If you want to delete your personal info up there, go ahead, I have it now.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

it's o.k. Are you o.k.?
    Robert_325 likes this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    it's o.k. Are you o.k.?

You are awesome, my friend! God bless.
    iloerose and Izzn like this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Elyse123 is offline Member

Whatever you need, friend , agreed , flush them or walk away....if you need to talk im here as well juliaelyse0826@gmail.com , so glad you reached out , that took strength , good for you ....

with love,

Elyse
    Izzn and iloerose like this.

Izzn is offline Member

Thank you to iloerose. I opened the bottle and soaked those little wicked things in dish soap. One big gooey mess now that I am not disgusting enough to bother with. HA! Take THAT you little pills!

I am sorry I freaked out on you guys. I was looking for a stupid bottle of nail polish and that bottle of pills rolls out and I just wasnt ready for it. I really panicked. How strange that my back started hurting SO MUCH the minute those pills were in my hand. But as soon I destroyed them, my back felt so much better.

I am glad I could come here and freak out and panic and vent, and know that someone was here for me.

Thank you and God bless us all in our journeys.

Izzn is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse123 View Post
    Whatever you need, friend , agreed , flush them or walk away....if you need to talk im here as well juliaelyse0826@gmail.com , so glad you reached out , that took strength , good for you ....

with love,

Elyse
    Thank you Elyse. OMG, thank you so much!
    Elyse123 likes this.

dawn09 is offline New Member

Your alot stronger than most if you havnt taken them already. I was 20 days clean before i slipped for one day. I did experience withdrawl, right when it seems i was starting to feel better. The mental was way worse than the physical: depression and anxiety.
    Dont take them. those 3 will only take your pain away for like one hour and then you will have to deal with the feinding. that sucks. Good Luck
    Izzn likes this.

Izzn is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by dawn09 View Post
    Your alot stronger than most if you havnt taken them already. I was 20 days clean before i slipped for one day. I did experience withdrawl, right when it seems i was starting to feel better. The mental was way worse than the physical: depression and anxiety.
    Dont take them. those 3 will only take your pain away for like one hour and then you will have to deal with the feinding. that sucks. Good Luck
    Your words mean a great deal to me. You just dont know. I dont feel strong at all. I feel like a fool and a failure. And now I can never ever have pain medication again, not for dental work or surgery or anything. I totally screwed myself.

But... I didnt take them. I didnt do it.

Hey! I didnt take them!

I am so glad this board is here. I need to spend more time here offering encouragement to others too.

Thanks Dawn for your advice. I dont want to go through that depression again, that hopelessness... Oh, I remember that. I am so glad it lifts itself away as we get cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzn View Post
    Thank you to iloerose. I opened the bottle and soaked those little wicked things in dish soap. One big gooey mess now that I am not disgusting enough to bother with. HA! Take THAT you little pills!

I am sorry I freaked out on you guys. I was looking for a stupid bottle of nail polish and that bottle of pills rolls out and I just wasnt ready for it. I really panicked. How strange that my back started hurting SO MUCH the minute those pills were in my hand. But as soon I destroyed them, my back felt so much better.

I am glad I could come here and freak out and panic and vent, and know that someone was here for me.

Thank you and God bless us all in our journeys.

Izzn ..... That is TOO funny!!! This is one of my favorite posts in a long time! Good for you! God bless.
    Comeback Kid likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

rxqueen83 is offline Member

Good for you! I was handling some vicodin a few days ago and had an annoying urge to swoosh down a couple. Now and then I find my little addict stashes too. Your not alone

u-can-do-it is offline New Member

If you are in pain and have been prescribed medication for it, I would say take the meds. There is no need to suffer from pain when you have been given the remedy by your physician. Worry about withdrawal when you no longer need the pain medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by u-can-do-it View Post
    If you are in pain and have been prescribed medication for it, I would say take the meds. There is no need to suffer from pain when you have been given the remedy by your physician. Worry about withdrawal when you no longer need the pain medicine.

What about the scumbag script drs that will sell opiates to anyone with the cash as long as they will grease the drug dealer dr's pocket? They have a legal script, should they continue to use until they can't score any longer?

Worry about w/d later? I don't believe that is very constructive advice. Sorry, but we have VERY obvious differences of opinion. Addiction in itself is very painful. The idea of practicing medicine is to treat the problem and make a person healthier, not to fill them up with enough pain medication to put them into a coma. That does nothing to help a patient.

I'm not judging, just basing my views on decades of experience from both sides of the fence. I've been the worst of the worst abusers, and with ten years clean time that train of thought just doesn't work for me any longer. I choose life! God bless.
    Izzn, girl80902, BrokenHip and 3 others like this.

Elyse123 is offline Member

You can do it......really???? I STRONGLY disagree...
    Robert_325, girl80902 and Izzn like this.