Life is much better
    gamomma is offline Member

Default Life is much better

Hey guys I hope everyone is doing well and staying on track this has been one if the hardest but most rewarding journeys I've ever taken in my life ill be 60 days clean in two days in the beginning I never thought I could make it never thought I could feel so good without pills I'm so much better without them I'm whole again outgoing loving life and my new job my family is so happy again life is perfect its almost like I woke up from a nighmare that took 60 days to het ober I can't imagine ever going back ever using again I'm way to happy I've have cut all toes with anyone who uses or deals I've made lots of new friends in NA and at my new job I don't have to chase the drug anymoreit used to be all my life was about I can't believe how much time those pills stold from me I'm so thankful I'm clean and working doing really good I'm pulling for everyone here know it gets better you can beat this its a mind game you have to remember that you can beat it you have to stay strong and no matter what never ever use again mot one pill ever or you are back where you started it not worth it being sober is the greatest feeling in the world you can dovthis ill be checking in when I can be strong and God Bless

Elyse123 is offline Member

Gamomma,

Good for you! I have 10 days....feeling better everyday, im really happy for you feels good to be free !!!! Thanks for keeping up with the updates , it really lifts my spirits to hear how well you're doing ...take good care girl.

Elyse

gamomma is offline Member

Elyse hi great for you 10 days in the worst of the wd. Was iver for me mainly weakness no appetite and little sleep were my problems v8 juice any version is great at this point keep your potassium up a muliti vitamin can help too I am so much happier now I stayed depressed on pills you think you need them to survive when your just sloly dying in reality they steal everything make you mean its sad how we get trapped but your doing this and I'm proud of you it takes a stronger person oi get off than stay on NA is a great place it helped me so much I still go daily it helps me focus plus I stayed busy you have to make yourself get up get a shower asap and do something walk outside as much as possible sun is good too stay strong ill be checking on you your youing great I'm proud of you you can do it girl I'm pullin for you