L-Tyrosine or DLPA
    imquitecontrary is offline New Member

Default L-Tyrosine or DLPA

which do you believe is most beneficial L-Tyrosine or DLPA? I've seen both and called my pharmacist and asked them to check them against my medications so that I would know if either would harm me based on what I take and she said choose one or the other but don't take both. Just curious what everybody thinks about that? I realize there are no doctors here but both of these are expensive and I want to see what you all think about them

I'm on day 4 withdrawal from hydrocodone and thinking this might help me.

Anonymous Guest

Hi there IQC , hope you dont mind that I shortened your name a little. I am new on this forum but I have been on another forum here Called NEED TO TALK . I am on day 5 of ct from hydrocodone. My daily use was always small 15mg/daily , but seven years now. I tried Ltyrosens and the whole Thomas Recipe and they all can be helpful. But we are all different. It helps me the most to keep thinking about the prize. You are 4 days into this. I have done this 4 or 5 times in the last 7 years. The prize is FREEDOM . Free to be who you were before the nightmare began. When I get to about day 4 or 5 I start to get these little brain zaps. Little moments where things seem so clear to me . Like I used to feel before narcotics. That really spurs me on to continue. Get your freedom back my friend. If you are in day 4 , you have but 2 to 4 more days . Depending on you, we are all different. You will feel so glad you stopped the madness. Your old pain is probably manageable without narcotics. Give yourself some more time after the physical stuff goes. Your sleep will return, your clear thoughts will be more and more often. You will start to feel your energy level return to normal. Not some drug induced spurt of energy , but your natural energy. This is so doable , stay the course. Look me up on the other forum if you like. NEED TO TALK my name is flatsman

Schaff25 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by imquitecontrary View Post
    which do you believe is most beneficial L-Tyrosine or DLPA? I've seen both and called my pharmacist and asked them to check them against my medications so that I would know if either would harm me based on what I take and she said choose one or the other but don't take both. Just curious what everybody thinks about that? I realize there are no doctors here but both of these are expensive and I want to see what you all think about them

I'm on day 4 withdrawal from hydrocodone and thinking this might help me.
    Hey! be careful with that L Tyro.... I would suggest only taking 500mg first and see how it hits you. I took 1000mg this morning before my routine of treatmill, hot bath and then steam. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. It is like crack at first, although I have never tried crack. I felt disgusting and whacked out. This was my first time ever taking this stuff.....so I would just be careful at first.

Anonymous Guest

hey there Iqc . Is there another thred you are in ? You said no one has responded to your thread in one of your comments on another thread.. Schaff25 and myself have responded. Not sure why you have not been back here. Hope you are ok.