Im down to the wire as of today..**please advise**
    Nomrlys is offline New Member

Default Im down to the wire as of today..**please advise**

So..this is my situation..I have posted on here with my complete story before in a different section but Ill give you the fast version..Ive been taking 1 40mil. Opana ER a day for almost a year..Not perscribed..and when I decided to stop lying to everyone in my life I surendered my addiction to them..GF,,sister,,brother-in-law..so this was about a month ago..I was instantly cut back to 20 mil a day by them and it wasnt bad..I was able to work and function accordingly..then they cut me to 15 mil a day for two weeks..then..last wednesday I stopped to Opana and took 2 mil of suboxin..took that for three days then on the fourth day I took 1 mil of sub for two days,,then 1/2 a mil for 2days...WELL...the half life of Suboxin is about 72 hours and the last dose I took was wednesday ..now its friday..I havent taken anything for more than 48 hours and I dont feel that bad YET...I timed it so I would have the weekend to ly around and try to deal with whatever WD symptoms I may have...What I am wondering is if the sub for a week helped me "silently" detox and hopefully this weekend wont be as bad as Im fearing it is going to be?? Ive read some really bad WD stories and I dont want to scare myslef into not ever trying again..

Thanks for reading...Wish me luck!!

Nomrlys is offline New Member

Its pretty sad that Im responding to my own post but just to let everyone know..Ive stopped abusing Opana 40s two weeks ago today!!..went on suboxone for ONE WEEK,,first 3 days it was 2mil a aday..then for two days it was 1mil..then 2days .5 mill....well..I took my last sliver of Suboxone 6 days ago now...Havent really felt hardly ANY W/D symptoms..some minor chills..clamy hands..minor sneazing (very minor) and thats it.!! SO just so Im clear..I havent taken any Opiates or opiate replacments for 6 days...I feel like im in the clear (phsycally) but Im haveing a hard time believing it was that easy..I did however Taper down off the Opana (oxymorphone)for a month before this..That was definatly hard but managable..
    I would love your input on eather you think im in the clear (physically) or I should still expect to run into some WDs pretty soon??

Thanks for reading,,Im really excited about my progress!!
    WIsh me luck!