i want me back. i want to live my life mormal!

Angry i want me back. i want to live my life mormal!

I want off of these damn pills. I'm going through 7
    15 of oxys per day. I tried to drop them down to 7.5.

Well I'm all out of them. Dont see the doc until end of month

So here I am on day 2 thngs haven't been too bad. But I'm sire the bad is going to com
    And its going to be bad. At this point I still find myself getting excited that in 13 days I will have them.

I hate this withdrawl feeling and how long I stay in bed.

Anyone know how long the storm is?
    I have been taking Ambien so that I won't feel the pain.
    Last edited by preppymom2 disgusting!; 04-16-2012 at 09:38 AM.

I am feeling much worse right now I really wish this would end! I had my last pill on saturday around 7 pm. When will these withdrawals end!! Hopefully someone reads this!!

bekka1964 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by preppymom2 disgusting! View Post
    I am feeling much worse right now I really wish this would end! I had my last pill on saturday around 7 pm. When will these withdrawals end!! Hopefully someone reads this!!
    I am new here, not sure if I will be much help but I will try. you really should not stop like that I believe its best to taper off. The withdrawl systoms are only going to get worse I am sorry to say. And I have heard that medically its a bad idea to stop like that,too much strain on your body. before I say too much I have to ask, do you what to stop or do you just need somone to talk to through withdrawl? And becareful with the ambien, I take that also (well did) and it never stopped my pain but its easy to take too much of it. hopefully you can get dr to refill sooner or give you subutex or suboxone and then if you want to get off meds you can start with a plan. I'm new but the people here seem educated and helpful.

thalia45 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by preppymom2 disgusting! View Post
    Well, preppymom2, just know that things are not as bad in reality as in your mind, so try to think positively. I nearly died from Pneumonia some years back-I was VERY SICK and yet it did not seem as bad as the dread "WITHDRAWAL". In fact it was worse, and yet I persist in thinking that W/D will be awful. Really, the worst is over in 3-4 days, and exercise DOES help! Get out and do things!

I am here...

Thalia