I need help to stop Hydrocodone!!! Suboxone?
    danae77 is offline New Member

Default I need help to stop Hydrocodone!!! Suboxone?

Hello! I desperately need help!!! I have a very addictive personality, always replacing one addiction with another. Alcohol, then Crystal Meth for 4 years and now Hydrocodone for the last 2 years. I spend more $ buying Hydrocodone off the streets then I ever spent on Meth! I take 10-12 10mg hydros per day. In between the Meth & the Hydros, I was on antidepressants, which seemed to help me. I ran out of antidepressants and took a hydro, been addicted ever since.
    My husband has no idea I take the pills. I hid the Meth use for yrs before finally asking for help & don't want to let him know I am addicted to something else.
    How do I stop? I have no Dr. (haven't been in years). I can go see a Dr. (I do have insurance) but how do I find one that will help me? When I did a google search looking for a Dr. to help, I came across Suboxone. Should I ask for that to help me get off the Hydrocodones?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Comeback Kid is offline Senior Member

Please head over to the Need to Talk section of this forum http://www.drugs.com/forum/need-talk/

You can just copy this post and do it over there. You are going to get more help on "that side of town" Look into Robert's Sub Taper plan, if you go to a sub "dr" they will overmedicate you more than likely and you will just be addicted to subs(which are highly addictive). You have to be on it the smallest dose for the shortest amount of time for it to be successful. But like I said, please head over there and post. There is a lot of knowledge here to help you with your problem. Take care.
    Hi my name is Adam, i'm an addict
    "Do you have another day 1 in you?"
    “If I can't win what sense does it make to fight?”
    Do tomorrow what you did today, you get tomorrow what you got today
    Clean as of 05.30.2014 (4:00pm CST)

Thank you, I will head over there now!

Comeback Kid, I posted on the other page and my post was there for a while but now it is gone? You know why it may have been deleted? I really need help- NOW!!

PaleTiger7 is offline New Member

danae, i was on oxys myself and used 15 or so subs to get off and still had a hell of a time cause i didnt taper right. you have to be so careful...iloerose helped me through my sub wd.. a couple posts down "8 days of pure hell" if its any help to you...
    Last edited by PaleTiger7; 09-20-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Thank you!! I will go read your post now!!