Hey Hey its day 16
    gamomma is offline Member

Default Hey Hey its day 16

Woooo hoooo Day 16 one day before my bday I'm feelin GOOD its a new day a new life no longer a slave to the lies of those little things idk how I ever thought I needed them to do anything I no where near done but baby I'm here and I'm stronger every day it has been one of the hardest things I've ever done but I'm doing it and I'm living and I'm HAPPY!!! So much more than on pills I have a new appreciation for life and I'm so glad I chose to live it clean keep up the great work everyone were doing this don't give up no matter how bad it gets it will get better and what a feeling when you can say I'm here I still going and I'm loving life again I'm praying for each of you here and I'm pulling for you you should all be proud no matter wheee you are because you chose to get and be clean its worth the fight freedom is never free keep fighting the fight I hope everyone has a great day

Hey So happy for you! One more day till your birthday. This has been such an eye opening experience and I think we've both learned so much along the way. We are still on the path to recovery but have come a long way since Day 1. I remember reading your post...When will this ever end?? Day by day things progress and we get a little bit stronger.

Talking

yes yes I agree we have learned so much and come so far I so glad I not there anymore and I will never go back I'm so lucky to finally be free from the trap we both are I'm doing better than I dreamed on those first intense days I'm feeling stronger and more alert more happy true happiness every day and I can walk with my head up bright shiny eyes lol not pinned pupils trapped in addiction it feels sooooo good thank you for all your encouragement you have no idea how much I needed it and I'm so very proud of and admire your strength as well your making it and its sooo awesome to see

Happy Birthday! I know you are so happy to not only be celebrating your birthday, but also your sobriety. You've come so far and it's an amazing feeling! I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy!!

Smile

Hey Yes I Having A Great Day My Kids Are Taking Me To Dinner So I'm Really Excited. About That I Soooo Happy To Be Sober Its Crazy The Way I Feel I'm Getting Dressed Up Hair Makeup The Works I Have Really Long Hair Waist Length That I Rarely Wwar Down So I'm Going To Throw Some Curl In And Leave It Down I'm So Ready To Have Some Fun Without Using Pills Its Going To Be Great

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by gamomma View Post
    Hey Yes I Having A Great Day My Kids Are Taking Me To Dinner So I'm Really Excited. About That I Soooo Happy To Be Sober Its Crazy The Way I Feel I'm Getting Dressed Up Hair Makeup The Works I Have Really Long Hair Waist Length That I Rarely Wwar Down So I'm Going To Throw Some Curl In And Leave It Down I'm So Ready To Have Some Fun Without Using Pills Its Going To Be Great

Very happy and proud for you! That is an awesome accomplishment. You deserve a great night tonight!

There have been so many people getting clean on this forum lately. I get very excited when that happens, it makes me remember back when I had a couple weeks clean. Every day is like a new life experience.

It's really cool to have your first clean birthday in a while. When I had mine it had been 35 years, I went from barely a teenager to almost being an old man before it finally happened to me! lol I missed out on so much during all those years. I am very happy for you! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Talking

Hey Robert And Ready4Change Thank You Both So Much I Had An AMAZING CLEAN BIRTHDAY I loved it my kids and my friends it was so awesome I felt so good we talked and laughed like it was old times good times before the pills I must say Robert I agree I've seen a lot of people getting clean I'm so happy people are waking up to this deadly vicious cycle and getting help its so amazing to look at me now and then I can even see the change in my the way I look my whole everything my hair is softer you truly don't realise what these things do to your body until you get cleanit makes me feel so good people are seeing what I saw they were ruining their life and they chose not to let it I'm sooo proud of everyone and myself