Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gamomma
Hey Guys
    gamomma is offline Member

Default Hey Guys

I've been holding back talking about my husband for a reason he was a much heavier addict 15 years worth of almost every narcotic on the market no joke and although he is not ready to talk he wanted me to share his sucess he is not as well as me because he was on much higher doses for many more years than I but today also makes his 26 th day clean guys my bad days were nothing in comparison to his but he has done it he is doing really good now he is feeling about where is was a week agobut he is doing it I'm so proud and every morning I read him the stories and he gets inspired thanks guys its been a long time coming and I'm so glad we did it together
    Robert_325 likes this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

That is totally awesome! You guys have everything to be grateful for! Nothing like getting clean together, changes everything in your life. Congratulations. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

gamomma is offline Member

Thanks Robert I agree as I said he was addicted for 15 years myself only a year so.it has been truly a test for him but were doing it day by day and yes its made us much closer we are best friends again were enjoying life again and I'm so so greatful

DamnataAnimus is offline Junior Member

Congratulations! Ypu guys are doing well