In agony over suboxone wuthdraws cold turkey HELP I need advice and help, I got put on suboxone 8mg,2mgn junee 7 2011 ive been taking the prescribed dose 3 x daily for 7 1/2 months along with klonpin 1mg and zoloft, I've been on with klonpin 1mg and klonpin since 2006 no abuse only painpills,i went to the dr for what I thought was help then last to the dr for what I thought was help then last month visit billing decided to inform me that my insyrance was billing them for a $300 deductable, they told me at that vosit they could only see nme this month paying $194 , my appointment was friday theu then changed it to $350or I couldnt see my dr I dont jave 350 I dont have much money but I broke down how can u say one thing,come to your apt with a completely different thing very rude uncaring I normally pay $60 so $194 was a huge leap, rught before my appountment I took my last strip I had fri at.6, I'm in complete torture I'm sixk to my stomach,im completely in pre tortore I mevrr in my life have felt this sick n crazy, im not myself im so upset , the dr wouldnt even call in my klopin or xoloft o have nothing have nothing alli have is hydrocodone from having a tooth break from the er I waitef the time, which I have had this ptesvrition for a month just never took it but now im in pain I have to but otds really not helping my mouth nor body aches or cramps what in the worlddo I do when I cant find a.dr to give me my med cause every only 3 sub in an hour radious n tjey want deductible up front, sooooo here I am almost 8 months clean , going in to suboxone trsatment thinking it was healthier than methadone n my doctor also told ne it was non adfictive and there was no with draws, after I got nothing I feel awful I wish what I know n feel now thst I knew last yr or I would have went through a wk of detox from painpills than an hour of this, I need help some advice on how to deal with these withdraws cold turkey n still watch my kids.....