Results 1 to 6 of 6
help is all i can say
  1. #1
    ghostkeeper5 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3

    Unhappy help is all i can say

    first im no common druggie or so i tthought i have been on prescribed meds for almost 7 years started out on like loratabs. got used to them have had several surgrerys an need more. well during this time ive went from loratabs to dilaudid. I started running short every mo. I dont even know how it happend to be honest. I decided just yesterday when my dr called me to count my pills i knew i didnt have enough for the count. I know i am addicted to them. i decidided to quit. I am in serious withdrawl having probs gettin into inpatient so i have to do on my own.. I am scared and sicker than a dog. i need some support or how to help maake the sickness better i dont feel well at all and cant get anyone to help maybe doing this i will find someone who will help any comment is fine thanks to all who read this

  2. #2
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    I'm on my way to a dear friend's viewing .... just passed away a couple days ago. Read the following link. It explains a protocol I developed and have used here for years. I'll be back later in the evening if you decide you want my help. God bless.

    http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  3. #3
    ghostkeeper5 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3

    Unhappy yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I'm on my way to a dear friend's viewing .... just passed away a couple days ago. Read the following link. It explains a protocol I developed and have used here for years. I'll be back later in the evening if you decide you want my help. God bless.

    http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    i dont understand what i read but ill do anything almost at this point im not doing well at all ill be checking off an on they wont admit me so i dont know how to get what ur talking about so please let me know

  4. #4
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostkeeper5 View Post
    i dont understand what i read but ill do anything almost at this point im not doing well at all ill be checking off an on they wont admit me so i dont know how to get what ur talking about so please let me know



    I'm talking about using suboxone to get you out of this detox and get you clean. Have you heard of it? It's used to help people get clean from opiates. I can have you on and off them in a couple months without having to go into a rehab, you'll never have to miss a lick. Let me know if I can help you. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  5. #5
    ghostkeeper5 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    yes >> like that >> like to know more about it and how much is it let me know asap please

  6. #6
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostkeeper5 View Post
    yes >> like that >> like to know more about it and how much is it let me know asap please




    It's not like a rehab that has a set price. You have to see a sub dr for medication, then I can help you here with doing everything. Read around the forum at the other threads of people using suboxone that I've been working with. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22