fell pretty hard off the wagon
    icandothis is offline Member

Unhappy fell pretty hard off the wagon

right back at square one I.'m just going into day 2 now please wish me luck and anybody right about where I'm at if u want we can work together
    Last edited by icandothis; 01-15-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    sick of being sick

Schaff25 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by icandothis View Post
    right back at square one I.'m just going into day 2 now please wish me luck and anybody right about where I'm at if u want we can work together
    hang in there! read my posts, i was just there....it feels like yesterday now. Did i just say that? wow.

icandothis is offline Member

so I slept really good last night after taking 2mg of Xanax and a glass of wine where normally I would still be flipping around even with that. not complaining though. I honestly think I feel better than yesterday. but I know the drill and I'm gonna tough it out this time for good. how many days are you schaff
    sick of being sick

Anonymous Guest

Welcome Icandothis , Day 2 is twice as good as day 1 . Day 1 is always the killer for me. Just getting the ambition to STOP . But you are past all that. You are in day 2 . I am on Day 8 of a seven year journey with hydrocodone . This is my third recovery. Not sure how much or what you were doing , but your not doing now. That is a cool thing. Each day clean makes you feel a little bit better . Bottom line is the prize for you in one week is . Freedom Everyday that you add to your clean time will make you feel stronger. Even from Day 1 to Day 2 is a huge accomplishment. It is the start of taking your life back. Good for you . Peace