The effects of adderall/stimulants on opiate withdrawal/recovery
    oscarcody1 is offline Member

Default The effects of adderall/stimulants on opiate withdrawal/recovery

Hello all,

I've been on this board for a few months now and would just like to thank everyone for taking the time to post and help others in a time where help is needed the most. I have been using roxy 30's recreationally for the last year and a half or so, on and off. I recently decided it was time to put this chapter of my life behind me because the end is inevitably bad and the risk of such serious consequences is not worth the short-term opiate high. Despite my recreational use of roxies, I am prescribed adderall for my ADHD and was wondering if there are any detrimental effects from using adderall during the recovery process. Ceasing the use of my medication would be very difficult because I am in a very difficult grad school program which requires several hours of studying per night. Anyways, any feedback would be much appreciated and god bless you all.

OC

DrizzyDrake is offline Member

Many people get addys for the withdrawal so they have motivation to work. You should be solid, you probably don't have adderall side effects amymore. The one thing that bothered me was the double loss of appetite.