Day 4
    mom23boyz is offline New Member

Default Day 4

ok I am new here but I have been on vic 7.5mg for about a year first with a persription then a friend gave me some so I didn't have to keep going to a pain clinic and even though I have a legit reason (back issues) for some reason I felt like scum of the earth sitting in pain clinic. Anyway decided enough is enough, I am on day 4 and feel pretty good the first 2 days terrible diareah(sp?) third day was actually great now day 4 the diahreah(sp) is back so took some immodium, that seems to help. I also have taken phernagan when needed for neasua which helps too. I was only taking 3-4 a day so enough to manage me pain. I was actually surprised that I didn''t have much pain, that was my concern how bad the pain would come back in my back. I have been reading this board for days and it really is encouraging the 2nd day I was gonna call a friend and just get a pill to split up to take the edge off but figured if I did that I would just start going through w/d again so like I said today is day 4 and I am sooooo ready to just feel like myself again!!! The one before pills... Thank you everyone for all the advice and lessons learned.

dizzynikki is offline New Member

wow, great job on day 4. the hardest part for me has always been on day 2 or 3. it is very hard to compare your condition with most people on this site just because we are mostly abusers, and if you were taking 3-4 a day, you should not experience what most of us would go through. As far as your back, you need to work on that. There are many back excercises/stretches that you can do.
    also, you must know that quitting is two parts. physical and mental. physical is can be unbearable but goes by fairly fast in the scheme of life. However the mental part never stops. you have to replace anytime taking pills with something new.

Good luck to you

mom23boyz is offline New Member

You are right about that! The mental is the worst, but I am not going back, if I don't stop now I am afraid I will only taking more then before you know it I can't stop. I am doing some back streches/excercises and they seem to help. Thank you for your advice, I am new here so I thought I woulld post.