Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iloerose
day 3 of withdraws and feeling alot better but very weak
    darkone112003 is offline New Member

Default day 3 of withdraws and feeling alot better but very weak

just need a little encourage ment and help to get to another day plzzzz

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

What are you w/ding from? All I can say is read some of the threads here and in the different forums, especially need to talk, you are doing great and will get through this, just hang tough!!!! You're almost there.

Peace,

Iloerose

PS: check out the Thomas Recipe, you won't need xanax or valium. Some of the supplements work wonders. STAY HYDRATED: Gatorade (will also help RLS, cramps), water juices, etc. No energy drinks, processed stuff. Eat as well as you can and exercise as much as you can take.
    Last edited by iloerose; 09-03-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    toni.s. likes this.

darkone112003 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    What are you w/ding from? All I can say is read some of the threads here and in the different forums, especially need to talk, you are doing great and will get through this, just hang tough!!!! You're almost there.

Peace,

Iloerose

PS: check out the Thomas Recipe, you won't need xanax or valium. Some of the supplements work wonders. STAY HYDRATED: Gatorade (will also help RLS, cramps), water juices, etc. No energy drinks, processed stuff. Eat as well as you can and exercise as much as you can take.
    withdrawing from 13yrs of oxycodone and kadian for cronic pain but im finding out the pain isnt as bad as i thought im going to an na meeting tonight for support i will appreciate any futher support one day at a time i know this is how it works i just gotta stay focused and know what i want

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Stick here! You may want to post in the "need to talk" section, gets more traffic. Yup, it's one day, one minute at a time. It's funny how we find out that our pain wasn't as bad as our addicted bodies "told" us. Our brains somehow keep telling us: more, more, more. Yeah, it's a long road to go to recovery, and detoxing is just the first step. Anyone can w/d, but it really takes the work to stay clean. I'm proud of you that you've decided to quit after all that time and c/t it no less. I think c/t is best if you can manage it, some can't. Many folks here are NA, AA, CR, whatever. The boards are a real help to those of us who just need to talk. It's anonymous, but some good support is available here. I hope you're having a decent night. As CA says: This too shall pass, there is light at the end of the tunnel. HANG TOUGH!

Peace,

Iloerose

notime is offline Junior Member

Just hang in there, do whatever it takes and hang in there! You at at the worst of it now, things will start improving for you soon. Were all pulling for you...

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Darkone, welcome there is good support here,hang tough you can do this just ovwer the worst of it, good to know you are going to NA Dog