Day 22-
    Mr_Dean is offline Member

Thumbs up Day 22-

Just checking in. I've been so busy lately I haven't even had the chance to post. I've been reading some posts almost everyday- But couldn't really put time and effort into a post.. Anyways- Just wanted to update those who do read my threads that I'm currently on day 22 and feeling like a king. A tired king at times- But a king nonetheless. I'll make this fairly short as I need to leave work and get home. So it's official- Won't be Mr_Dean anymore- Back to the computer lab I go next year and I couldn't be happier. Got some ideas about what I would like to do with my future and I feel it would be easier if I were in the computer lab as opposed to being a very stressed out Dean. Supervisor is still talking a whole bunch of junk about me and even though it angers me it truly does make me laugh. I laugh because I'm back to being the easy-going guy I used to be before those pills took hold of my life. I can honestly say I don't care what she thinks about me.

Life is good- Again I want to just say thank you to everyone on here for reading/commenting on my threads. I really has helped me on my road to recovery.

I'm going to try and get on later tonight to post some more of what's been going on- Thank you all again for reading/posting.

Keep Moving Forward-
    Peace-

Mr_Dean

P.S.- Just wanted to say a big What's Up? to Surfdog and Sundwn- Haven't heard from you guys but I know that you're out there doing your thing.

thalia45 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Dean View Post
    Just checking in. I've been so busy lately I haven't even had the chance to post. I've been reading some posts almost everyday- But couldn't really put time and effort into a post.. Anyways- Just wanted to update those who do read my threads that I'm currently on day 22 and feeling like a king. A tired king at times- But a king nonetheless. I'll make this fairly short as I need to leave work and get home. So it's official- Won't be Mr_Dean anymore- Back to the computer lab I go next year and I couldn't be happier. Got some ideas about what I would like to do with my future and I feel it would be easier if I were in the computer lab as opposed to being a very stressed out Dean. Supervisor is still talking a whole bunch of junk about me and even though it angers me it truly does make me laugh. I laugh because I'm back to being the easy-going guy I used to be before those pills took hold of my life. I can honestly say I don't care what she thinks about me.

Life is good- Again I want to just say thank you to everyone on here for reading/commenting on my threads. I really has helped me on my road to recovery.

I'm going to try and get on later tonight to post some more of what's been going on- Thank you all again for reading/posting.

Keep Moving Forward-
    Peace-

Mr_Dean

P.S.- Just wanted to say a big What's Up? to Surfdog and Sundwn- Haven't heard from you guys but I know that you're out there doing your thing.
    Mr_Dean, you are my hero. I think of you a lot when I am suffering lingering effects of withdrawal. I am glad you are still posting. Please keep it up!