Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By gamomma
Day 10 and Here we go
    gamomma is offline Member

Talking Day 10 and Here we go

Hi ppl its day 10 for me yay I'm feeling pretty goodi slept another 7 hours straight through last night oh my what real sleep does for you body mind and soul I have a renewed sense of strength to continue batteling this disease of addiction but I'm getting stronger every day thank you so so much to those who have encouraged me to keep going I'm am so much of a better person drug free I pray over each of you as my faith is also what keeps me going I pray all of us find more success in sobriety have a great day everyone

My Birthday is one week from today and I can't wait I'm feeling so much better I know I'm not 100% but God thank you I'm not where I was and in another week I should be really doing good everyone please stick it out I'm so much happier without those pills I'm a human being again

Izzn is offline Member

I am much earlier in my journey but wanted to tell you that your words were very encouraging. Thank you and all my best to you. you are doing it!!!

Hi listen you are doing it too I was where you are a couple weeks ago and I know how hard it is but you can do it I'm pulling for you you have made it this far and once you do have some good days you can let the bad days come and go and know it is getting better I'm super proud of what I have accomplished but I'm also proud of what you have accomplished too you here and you making it don't give in don't let those things control you you will love life without them my energy on my good days is way better than those pills ever made me feel I am always here I read yalls stories every day it helps me to not stray or mess up I see you where I was and I just want you to know you are strong you made the right choice and if you fight this fight until the end its more than worth it because your free I wish everyone here sucess in their quest journey to get be and stay clean I swear I wish I had never ever seen a pill they took so much time from my family my attitude sucked I either had to much or not enough so I was always mad always but I'm heee 15 days in and 6 days out of 7 are good now instead of the other way around so be strong guys there is light at the end of this tunnel I promise