Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By missgizmo
day 1 C/T off of OXy's and it HURTS!!
    missgizmo is offline Junior Member

Default day 1 C/T off of OXy's and it HURTS!!

My name is Christine and I have been addicted to prescription drugs for a coupe of years. I am 45 and have had 3 surgeries in my lower back..Last one was a fusion 5 years ago. I was doing ok until a fall 2 years ago and it moved my screws in my back...I was taking 200 10MG Oxy's a week..I became very addicted and my life spiraled out of control. I quit my job of 5 years and almost lost my fiance. I didn't care because I felt no pain..I was dead inside and all I wanted was my pills. In June I went C/T and it took about a week of feeling like I was dying and ending up in hospital because I was so sick...I knew it was the pills...The chills and crawling skin. The RLS was bad and I didn't sleep. 3 weeks clean and I got a new job, but the pain was back...My doctor told me to try Oxyneo and that began it all over again. She said I wouldn't have the ups and downs from this pill....ya right. I am addicted all over again...I have only told one person, my daughter. My fiance doesn't know. He thinks I have the flu...really bad flu..I am so embarassed. I went down to 1 10MG Oxyneo a day for last 3 days and now I am cold turkey. I am at work today and have the racing heart and the chills and shakes. I am so sick!!!

I came on this site and have had so much inspiration. You guys are awesome! Its nice to talk with someone and know your not alone.

I think one of the hardest things is the fight in your head saying "just one pill won't hurt..it will get me through the day"

Lord give me the strength!!!
    ARTIST658 likes this.

My word I have the racing heart..the sweats and chills and not sure I will make the day. I am at work.

winged eagle is offline Advanced Member

Missgizmo, hi again! I posted to you on the other thread, just wanted to give you the link to the section that gets more responses. Go there and Post New Thread on the left of the screen:
    http://www.drugs.com/forum/need-talk/

You can do this, just hang tight!

thank you so much winged eagle...i sure appreciate you guys!!