Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By scarednalone
check in day 4 hours away from day 5
    scarednalone is offline Member

Smile check in day 4 hours away from day 5

i actually feel ok. i had diarrhea this morning but its gone now. i got about 7 hrs sleep last night however had my sons not woke up i could of slept longer. ive had a few cravings but none that i couldnt handle or gave into. i want to thank you guys for your support yesterday. without u guys talking to me i would of run off to the er thinking something was really wrong just to find out it was nothing and i was at square one again. im going out for the first time since i quit ct today. im just going to the store to pick up wic but im choosing to go out... thats a big thing since i started this process i barely wanted to leave bed let alone leave my house. im excited to start feeling normal and getting my life back i cant wait til i get fully through the w/d so i can be atleast a little bit back to the old mommy my kids deserve. thanks again to everyone who helped me u have no idea how important that was to me.

alldonewitit is offline New Member

glad to here you are feeling better! it will be good for you to get out of the house even if its only a quick trip to the store! congrats on another day, it feels good to check off another day right!?! I am almost through day 4 as well, see you on day 5!

thalia45 is offline Member

Well, I will join this thread since tomorrow will be day 5. Wish I could take credit but the script ran out. Also quit the "alcohol fix". Not sure which is worse or which is which??????

Can I join you here? Thalia45

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Scared, I posted to your other thread. You sound Great! It will do you so much good to get out a bit. It will help you natural endorphines get moving again and you will get back to normal quicker!

Alldone andThalia: read your stories, glad you made it through the c/t and I sincerely wish you luck! Stay strong.

Iloerose

ty. it did feel good to get out. it turned into an almost 3 hour trip since it takes 15 mins to walk to the store alone and i had to take a break when i got there and before we walked home. it was a little exhausting but it was nice to have the extra money to let my kids each get a treat at the store and for me to get something i wanted... few more hours and ill be in day 5 cant wait! i feel so different than day 1 i cant believe not even a week can make this much of a difference but it certainly does. i cant even put into words what ur support means to me... i cant get this support from my family... lets be honest here i have no family besides my kids and my hubby and my hubby and i are pretty much not even speaking dont think im going to deal with this for much longer, as soon as im off bed rest im going to find a job and saving up so i can kick him to the curb im not going to deal with the emotional abuse that i can now recognize thanks to not being in a fog no more. im sick of being called fat, ya im fat u a$$ im pregnant and sick of being called lazy i cant be on my feet i have to stay in bed so ya im not gonna run around with the kids like i used to and i cant work i wish things could of been different for us i wish we could of worked he was my high school sweet heart married him at the young age of 19 swore >> never ever get a divorce but i dont deserve this and i KNOW that now and my kids should NOT think its ok to treat me badly just cause daddy does they should know to respect women not treat them like this and i WILL teach them it all on my own
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-21-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    nomo momo and powerless like this.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

You go girl! Look at you! Five days has really made a difference in your life. When we take the drugs to turn from the pain of life and the unpleasantness of our situation we turn from LIFE period. Your life is coming on full force! It is NOT o.k. to be emotionally abused. I lived with it. He was a real guilt tripper, me the queen of guilt and could he press my buttons! You stand your ground. Get through what you need to. Not sure I can keep replying to "scaredandalone" LOL. You are certainly coming around! And you are not alone here. Keep going and keep posting. So proud of you!

Iloerose

nomo momo is offline Member

Very Good Progress!!

You sound like i different person and it will only get better!

thanks i feel like a whole different person towards the end i started to not even care what happened to the baby inside me... until i started getting cramps then i realized i love this baby a whole lot more than i need the pills and eventually i realized i didnt need the pills i wanted to have them to hide from my life. i have a whole new lease on life. my kids seem to sense something because theyre telling me they love me a whole lot its really nice its been a while since my kids said i love you without me asking them to. im taking the reins of my life and ill NEVER let these pills take hold of me again!

alldonewitit is offline New Member

great to hear you are doing so good! keep it up!