10/500 Vicodin habit, quit cold turkeys 24hrs ago
    Pakman is offline New Member

Default 10/500 Vicodin habit, quit cold turkeys 24hrs ago

Hey friends, I have been an addict for many years and have quit on a couple occasions. Went through Vicodin withdrawl, ultram withdrawl, and suboxone withdrawl. Wow just typing that makes me wonder how this all started. I have been clean for a couple years and recently relapsed. I have been taking about 6 10mg Vicodin a day for six weeks, and just hit the 26 hour mark cold turkey. I can honestly say its been very manageable so far. Do you think since it was a short time I may be able to get through this thing ok? I have also been taking alot of vitamins that I read about in another thread. Any support would be great. May hit a meeting tonight if I still feel good. Thanks!

it gets better is offline New Member

Hello there,
    This is my very first post, yet I have been On this site for years. Congrats on stopping! I had a very bad addiction due to some severe injuries. I had quit myself many times. My experience with quitting varied, and when I would go back to taking the 10mg hydros for a shorter time, when I would run out, a few times I barely had any withdrawl symptoms. Good luck, and I really hope you can stick with it. Please keep updating.

Pakman is offline New Member

Well im on to day 3 in an hour or so. Slept almost throught the night, and really dont feel that bad pysically. Mentally, the depression is kicking in today and comes in waves. I really think these vitamins that im taking, which is a variation of the Thomas recipe are working awesome! this is not my first rodeo, so im sure they make a difference. I keep telling myself the deppression will pass soon, and that seems to help. I hope you all are well and together we will get through these difficult times