Yellow, oblong pill with 200 on one side
    blowersj is offline New Member

Default Yellow, oblong pill with 200 on one side

This pill contains no other markings. Pharmacy cannot identify it (actually three have no idea). The color is a post-it note color and this is a pill (not a capsule). I've looked for this drug's identity for three days with no luck. I wonder if it's generic (which is a possibility I suppose). I also live in close proximity to Canada, but think that it's a drug produced here. ANY suggestions would be great. We've had a rash of overdoses in our schools and identifying this pill may greatly helpi in preventing more. Thanks for all of your help!

J

kirby is offline Platinum Member

In your previous post you stated:

Need help in identifying a pill that is oblong-shaped, yellow (post-it note hue) and scored with a "200."

According to two databases and Apoxtex Canada's website, a yellow oblong unscored tablet imprinted 200 is 200 mg ibuprofen.

When you mentioned "scored" in your previous post, I thought you meant the pill had an indentation (score break) where you can split the pill easily. But maybe you meant 200 was "scored" (embossed) into the pill [?]

blowersj is offline New Member

Thanks a million, Kirby!!! This helps me GREATLY!!! I appreciate your time and efforts!

J

kirby is offline Platinum Member

You're welcome - I hope this info helps.

cjmommy is offline New Member

Default Is this the pill you found?

Do not know if you actually found an answer to this, but if this is the pill you are looking at it is called Jet Alert and is merely a caffeine pill.

meowmeow is offline New Member

You're right. It is Jet Alert. After I read what you wrote I went and checked the pills in my Jet alert bottle. That is what it is. Thank you!! : )