Results 1 to 15 of 15
Xanax questions
  1. #1
    audiar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default Xanax questions

    my brother and i have been debating for a few days over this - i figured i would throw this out at you. his girlfriend is a big user of xanax, and she has worked her way up to the 2 mg tablets. the other day she came got a white oval-shaped tablet that said "xanax 2.0" on one side, and had 2 scores on the other. i researched this and i cannot find this description of this medicine anywhere, only the 3-scored rectangular bars, with xanax on one side and a big 2 on the other. my research showed me that xanax comes in the oval shapes similar to this tablet, but i cannot wrap my head around why this tablet is so different.

    is what she taking actually xanax or is it something thatcould have been falsel produced? thanks.

  2. #2
    vduda is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Sounds a little strange. Totem Poles usually come in a rectangular bar divided into 4 .50mg sections. However, generics may come in different forms with different markers. If your really concerned go ask a pharmacist I am sure he or she could identify the pill. God bless.

  3. #3
    audiar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vduda View Post
    Sounds a little strange. Totem Poles usually come in a rectangular bar divided into 4 .50mg sections. However, generics may come in different forms with different markers. If your really concerned go ask a pharmacist I am sure he or she could identify the pill. God bless.
    it can't be a generic though - it has the trademarked "xanax" right on the tablet. any other thoughts?

    thank you for replying

  4. #4
    vduda is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    446

    Default

    That perplexing. I have never seen or heard of a single white oval shaped 2mg Xanax tablet. The footballs come in white .25 mg; peach .50 mg; blue 1.0 mg. I have a good friend who is doctor, I'll ask him. I know the two 2mg bars come in white and yellow. God Blesss

  5. #5
    audiar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default

    i'm starting to think that whever she got it from may have been from outside the country, maybe produced in Asia or something. i have heard f knock-off viagras from china making it over here, so...

    thanks again

  6. #6
    dharri is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I came across the same exact tab. I'm also trying to figure out if it is genuine. Does anyone know?

  7. #7
    Cats Meow is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,308

    Default

    I've seen them before somewhere, I believe they're Canadian, for sure they're not domestic.
    Here's another thread with a pic of one.
    http://www.drugs.com/forum/pill-iden...eal-48302.html

  8. #8
    MRANABOLIC is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default Xanax 2.0mg

    Hello everyone. The xanax 2.0mg pills are made in CHINA and they are 100% legit pills. If you need more info, email me direct at: MRANABOLIC2006@AOL.COM, thanks.
    Last edited by MRANABOLIC; 02-28-2009 at 01:31 AM.

  9. #9
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRANABOLIC View Post
    Hello everyone. The xanax 2.0mg pills are made in CHINA and they are 100% legit pills. If you need more info, email me direct at: MRANABOLIC2006@AOL.COM, thanks.



    Oh COOL !!! I'm very excited, another new place where we can possibly obtain more "100% legit xanax pills" made in China this time? WOW.

    Just what we all need probably without a prescription required too. I'm going to rush right out and place an order this afternoon. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  10. #10
    Anonymous Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Oh COOL !!! I'm very excited, another new place where we can possibly obtain more "100% legit xanax pills" made in China this time? WOW.

    Just what we all need probably without a prescription required too. I'm going to rush right out and place an order this afternoon. God bless.
    Good morning Robert
    I just loved this one, I must have laugh for five min when I saw this.
    Thanks for making my Morning...
    Melinda

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    353

    Default

    after going through my kids toys countless times I wouldnt take a PILL from china!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    John Weelsen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vduda View Post
    That perplexing. I have never seen or heard of a single white oval shaped 2mg Xanax tablet. The footballs come in white .25 mg; peach .50 mg; blue 1.0 mg. I have a good friend who is doctor, I'll ask him. I know the two 2mg bars come in white and yellow. God Blesss
    Yes... i heard about this too...

  13. #13
    kristinrae is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Def real http://www.drugs.com/forum/pill-identification/pic-oval-xanax-2-0-real-48302

    http://www.drugs.com/forum/pill-iden...eal-48302.html

    They are legit,click on this link, it was a post by another member and you will get all the info you need, its made in another country

  14. #14
    SANDMAN83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs down Xanax 2.0 Ovals with scores on back are BOGUS

    I have purchased these xanax look a likes twice. first I took two at once. nothing happened. then yesterday I found myself in the same boat with these THEY ARE BUNK!!! do not buy or take, pure placebo. The are counterfeit pills shipped out of Canada. that should take care of everyones questions. if someone says they are real.....they are scamming you.

    Check out what congress has to say about all of this.

    http://www.drugwonks.com/blog_post/t...Counterfeiting

  15. #15
    GoldChip042704 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default Xanax 2.0

    Here is your mystery pill. General consensus seems to be that it is a foreign market brand and most probably different chemically than Xanax produced in the U.S. as people that are taking it do not have the same effect when taking these Oval wite pills.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-24-2010 at 02:33 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22