White round pill with NB on one side (Percocet?).
    stinman is offline New Member

Default White round pill with NB on one side (Percocet?).

I found some round white pills that are engraved with NB on one side. I have searched the site and internet but haven't been able to find this one. I was tild that it was a 5mg percocet, and I have read where someone (MrsFink) has posted a picture of the exact same pills but no one has identified them yet. Can anyone help >> this pill?

Thanks

stinman

rivergirl100 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stinman View Post
    I found some round white pills that are engraved with NB on one side. I have searched the site and internet but haven't been able to find this one. I was tild that it was a 5mg percocet, and I have read where someone (MrsFink) has posted a picture of the exact same pills but no one has identified them yet. Can anyone help >> this pill?

Thanks

stinman
    I was also trying to find out what pill this was as I found it in my teenager's pant pocket. After searching the internet with no luck, I came across this forum. I asked my husband if he had any idea what this pill could be and he remembered our son asking for one of his homeopathic remedies for his allergies. What a relief (pardon the pun!)... the small white pill with a big NB on it is a remedy for "Outdoor Allergy", made by bioAllers. We purchase these in our local health food store.