White, round pill M inside square on one side, 15 above score on other side
    Roadrunner1 is offline New Member

Default White, round pill M inside square on one side, 15 above score on other side

Am wondering if someone can help me identify this pill. Round, white. On one side is the letter "M" inside a square and on the other side is the number "15" above a score. thanks

kirby is offline Platinum Member

M 15 is oxycodone IR 15 mg. The manufacturer describes the color as "light green".

cherry14 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    M 15 is oxycodone IR 15 mg. The manufacturer describes the color as "light green".
    I've been prescribed this med, and the pills are DEFINITELY light green and not white. If the OP's pill truly IS white, then it probably isn't the oxycodone. There is no mistaking the color in person!

Quote Originally Posted by cherry14 View Post
    I've been prescribed this med, and the pills are DEFINITELY light green and not white. If the OP's pill truly IS white, then it probably isn't the oxycodone. There is no mistaking the color in person!
    Thank you for your reply and assistance. Upon a second look, in less harsh light, and comparing it to a white envelope, I find that the actual color of the pill in question is actually a very pale ( could be called " light") green.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby View Post
    Thank you for your reply and assistance. Upon a second look, in less harsh light, and comparing it to a white envelope, I find that the actual color of the pill in question is actually a very pale ( could be called " light") green.

Bneu85 is offline New Member

Default white round pill with m inside square

This is a 15mg roxicet/roxicodone which is a pain killer.