white round pill, JSP on one side.
    snook is offline New Member

Default white round pill, JSP on one side.

White round pill,JSP on one side and either a 5 then score and a 4 or it could be a 514 which is what is really looks like to me. Any identifiers?

ariadaun Guest

http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/dru...3/unit008t.jpg

Click the link to verify that your pill looks the same.

This one is a 0.05mg Unithroid

LEVOTHYROXINE (Levothroid®, Levoxyl®, Levo-T®, Synthroid®, Unithroid®, and others) acts as a replacement for people whose thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone. Levothyroxine can improve symptoms of thyroid deficiency such as slow speech, lack of energy, weight gain, hair loss, dry thick skin and unusual sensitivity to cold. Levothyroxine also helps to treat a condition called goiter, which is an enlarged thyroid gland.

snook is offline New Member

Thanks so much for helping me. I had too many little white pills to identify. Only one left so I've done good. Thanks again .
    quote:Originally posted by ariadaun

http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/dru...3/unit008t.jpg

Click the link to verify that your pill looks the same.

This one is a 0.05mg Unithroid

LEVOTHYROXINE (Levothroid®, Levoxyl®, Levo-T®, Synthroid®, Unithroid®, and others) acts as a replacement for people whose thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone. Levothyroxine can improve symptoms of thyroid deficiency such as slow speech, lack of energy, weight gain, hair loss, dry thick skin and unusual sensitivity to cold. Levothyroxine also helps to treat a condition called goiter, which is an enlarged thyroid gland.