white round pill with cursive P over a capital printed L
    Debbylynn777 is offline New Member

Default white round pill with cursive P over a capital printed L

i found this in my carpet. i have 2 teenage boys, and i'm worried it came from one of them. please help me identify this

kirby is offline Platinum Member

We are sure it's a mint. But, unfortunately, we don't know the name of the mint.

Debbylynn777, please ask your boys the name of the mint and come back here and tell us. We've been looking for this mint for 18 months at least. And we'd like to assure other worried parents the PL pill is really candy.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 06-23-2008 at 06:51 AM.

Debbylynn777 is offline New Member

Default the mint that looks like a pill

Thank you so much for your reply. I had actually figured it out before I came back on here to see if anyone had responded. Unfortunately, the package the mints were contained in had been thrown away. It was a tin container that was used for a promotion at a job fair. That is all I know about them. Again thank you!! I can at least rest and know my kids werent taking pills... whew!!
    Last edited by ddcmod; 01-31-2010 at 03:57 AM.

Jezebel1982 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Debbylynn777 View Post
    i found this in my carpet. i have 2 teenage boys, and i'm worried it came from one of them. please help me identify this
    Ok I have a pill with similar markings on it that is white round and has a cursive P over the top of a Capitol L this pill is a Morphine 30 Mg tab that is a rapid release pill I am currently working in a pharmacy went thru the schooling and every thing. But unfortunatly with out actually seeing the pill it can not be for sure Identified. What I suggest is if you still have the suspicious tab take it to a Pharmacy and ask the pros at your local pharmacy to look at it to determine what exactly it is.

If you did indeed find out for sure it was a mint great and this information could just be used for some one else then.

dkallday is offline New Member

my friend found the same thing, nothing to worry about though.. it's a mint.

orangecoriander is offline New Member

Just spent too much time trying to figure out what one of these was, too. It's a mint. I've had a box of them sitting in my car for months now.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-22-2010 at 05:54 PM.