white round pill, cursive-ish "c" on one side
    summashyne is offline New Member

Default white round pill, cursive-ish "c" on one side

Found white round pill with a cursive-ish "c" on one side and the other side is blank except for a center score. It may be a logo, very postive it is not extacy. Someone mentioned muscle relaxant?? Is it safe to say that this is probably not generic because of the stylized "c"? Any guesses would help. Thank you.
    Summer

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Hi Summer,

I don't think it's a muscle relaxant distributed in the US. Brand name Skelaxin (400 mg) has a "cursive-ish" C on it, but the pill also has numbers - and it's pink.

What country do you live in? Knowing that would be a big help.

Thanks.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

The pill was definitely white with only the logo. I live in the US.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Thanks for answering that you live in the US.

I know of one particular pill that fits your description of white round pill with a cursive-ish "c" on one side and the other side is blank except for a center score, but this particular pill is not distributed in the US.

And it's highly unlikely that anyone would "find" this pill in the US.

If you were from a Western European country, this tablet would be a possibility.

Sorry - but I can't find anything in the US to match this description yet. I will keep looking.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice, nor is at an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Kirby,
    Thanks for responding, I am not sure of any other help I can give. I was told it was for pain relief, now what kind of pain relief I am not sure of, I really don't want to try it without knowing. Thanks for helping me though.
    Summer