• 1 Post By repmetnellaf
WHITE ROUND PILL 54-543
    CASSIDYFACE is offline New Member

Default WHITE ROUND PILL 54-543

FOUND THIS WHILE CLEANING WHAT IS IT?

robin68 is offline New Member

Sounds like it's one of these:

Imprint Code: 54 543
    Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Oxycodone HCl 5mg / Acetaminophen 325mg - Percocet - Roxane
    Description: Tablet - White - Round

Imprint Code: 54 543/scored
    Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Oxycodone HCl 5mg / Acetaminophen 325mg - Roxicet - Boehringer lngelheim
    Description: Tablet - White - Round

Oxycodone is used to relieve moderate to moderate-to-severe pain. It also is used to relieve postpartum, postoperative, and dental pain.

idqueen is offline Member

I agree with robin68

The pill is ROXICET
    (Oxycodone 5 mg with Acetaminophen 325mg)
    Mfg / Labeler ROXANE
    Imprint Code 54 543
    Color white
    Shape round
    Score scored

You will find an image of this pill on the roxane.com website.

Info at http://www.drugs.com/roxicet.html
    Last edited by ddcmod; 04-06-2010 at 01:36 AM.

Topnotch1083 is offline New Member

Actually its PERCOCET i just got a script for Percocet and they gave me these white pills that read 54 543 white round. The script i gave them said 5mg percocet they gave me generic which is the 54 543's which is
    GENERIC PERCOCET. NOT OXYCODONE.

repmetnellaf is offline New Member

Default Percocet IS oxycodone

White Pill with a groove on one side and "54 543" on the other is percocet.
    Percocet is a combination of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. "54 543" is most likely 5mg oxycodone and 325mg acetaminophen.
    If you had ever read the important information that came with your prescription you would know that.
    It is a narcotic painkiller. I'm prescribed it for chronic back pain, but it is usually just a short term thing because of lasting effects of the liver and other organs.
    Some people abuse them, and they are sometimes sold illegally because a larger dose can make you high (and annoyingly talkative). They can be habit forming, even for people using them properly as they somewhat affect your mood.
    If you found one in your home and no one has a prescription, you need to find out who is taking them because an addiction to them can become expensive, damage your body, and eventually become life threatening as the dose must be increased constantly to reach the same high (although the pain reducing effects are still the same).
    Plus, popping pills to get high is just a waste. It's not worth the health risks, and it makes it more difficult for people who are actually in pain to get the treatment they need.
    CinMax likes this.

brittely08 is offline New Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Topnotch1083 View Post
    Actually its PERCOCET i just got a script for Percocet and they gave me these white pills that read 54 543 white round. The script i gave them said 5mg percocet they gave me generic which is the 54 543's which is
    GENERIC PERCOCET. NOT OXYCODONE.

Umm, actually you are very wrong. Percocet has an active ingredient in it, which is Oxycodone. This pill is 5 Oxycodone/325 Tylenol. So how about you get your information right before you try to "teach" others. ^-^

edgewise1 is offline Junior Member

It's funny, to me at least, how many 1 and done's I see on forums. A single question and then you never see them again. On this particular forum it seems like it would be easier to use the "Pill Identifier" than to sign up for the forum, ask the question, and then wait for an answer. At least it seems this way to me.

swheasle is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by edgewise1 View Post
    It's funny, to me at least, how many 1 and done's I see on forums. A single question and then you never see them again. On this particular forum it seems like it would be easier to use the "Pill Identifier" than to sign up for the forum, ask the question, and then wait for an answer. At least it seems this way to me.
    To be fair, the first question was posed in 2004. I don't know how well the pill identifier worked back then. What I don't understand is, why would somebody feel it necessary to sign up to lay the smack down on somebody in a thread that has been dead for over a year (and even longer than that for the offending post).

While I'm adding my thoughts: The correct brand name (although I tend to prefer generic names) is Roxicet.