White round butterfly pills
    godspurefire is offline New Member

Default White round butterfly pills

I found two white round pills with a butterfly imprint on it... my younger brother had it in his closet...can anyone help me identify it? PLEASE!!!!. Thanks...God bless

coming home is offline Junior Member

I kind of hesitate to post these replies as I'm afraid that some people might freak out if I'm wrong, and I would hate to have that on my conscious, but since you asked here goes.

First of all, how old is your brother. If he is very young then it may just be candy. If he is a teenager/preteen however, it has been my experience that most pills that have weird symbols, such as butterflies, clovers, santa clause, superman logos, etc. etc and no identification numbers or letters may [u]possibly</u> be mdma, or more commonly known as ecstasy, xtacy, x, or e. These pills are often very loosley put together and crumble very easy, as they were put together with a hand-made pill press, at somebodies house. They are hard to positively i.d. by the symbol on it as they are limited only by the imagination of the pill press makers out there.

IF this is what it is, it is a "feel good" drug used very very widely among teens, and not very physically addictive. The main dangers with them is that they are home made by an amateur chemist with all sorts of nasty chemicals, that vary widely and can be dangerous(bad batches and the sort), and this drug is a schedule I, which is very serious in the realm of the law. I sincerly hope that this is not what it is, and that you won't be mad at me if I've cause you unjust concern. P.S. I answered a post similiar to this one recently on this board, and it turned out to be xtacy, and the mother talked to the son and everything turned out okay, you might want to do a search for that thread. Hope this helps!

godspurefire, I did a search on the internet, and if you feel that you can't ask your brother what they are, you can order a test kit. It is 24.99 though, and from a law enforcement site(but I think that anyone can order it though) it is the test for mdma item 800-6087
    heres the link

http://www.chiefsupply.com/narcotics...=1645122#field

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Does it look like one of these?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma...gallery2.shtml

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

I looked it up and i do think it might be ecstasy...but im not real sure because this pill is put together very well...its not like loosly put together...so if it is ecstasy does it have to be put together loosly? here is a similar pic of what it looks like....http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?>>=1080

I looked it up and i do think it might be ecstasy...but im not real sure because this pill is put together very well...its not like loosly put together...so if it is ecstasy does it have to be put together loosly? here is a picture of what it looks like...i found it on the web....the imprint seems to be exactly what the pills look like but the pills that i have are like sturdy i guess you can say....or better yet smooth all around like.... http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?>>=1080

yes it could be put together tightly, it's just that most of the one's i've seen are crumbly, but someone may have a higher work ethic, and put out a better looking pill.

ELEMENTS is offline New Member

they are X, I seen that same press on pills, but there is no telling if they are real or not. One person can make them with that press and the pill be pure MDMA (what is suppose to be in it) but then another person with the same press can make it with PMA (very very bad) A good site for street drug info and identification is www.dancesafe.org. It is a site that was put together to help people learn more about what drugs can do to you. The good and the bad. You used to be able to send them pills and see if they were real, deadly, or >>>>. I really think you need to talk to him about what you found. But be ready for the question of why you were in his room looking around. My opinion is do some research and talk to him.
    GOOD LUCK!

justgettinby is offline New Member

Don't jump to conclusions! Now I don't know why he would have these, but there is a menopause drug called Remifemin that comes in the form of a white round butterfly tablet...check it out.

Rawoody is offline Platinum Member

Godspurefire,
    Justgettinby has a very valid point. I checked out the Remifemin site and the pill does indeed look like the one you posted, and since it's made as a herbal suppliment by GLaxoSmith Kline it is also well made.

However, justgettinby, he might have bought this pill thinking he was getting X, and that's why it was hidden in his closet.

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Rscprincess1 is offline Member

I Think The Best Thing To Do Is Out Right Ask Him. There Is No Point At Beating Around The Bush And Taking The Chance Of Wasting Time. I Understand Wanting To Research Before You Ask Him But Seeing Noone Has A Definitive Answer The Next Thing To Do Is Just Sit Him Down And Have A Good Old Fashion One On One With Him. You Might Be Suprised At The Answers You Might Get.

Just Trying To Help. Don't Quote Me.

gramry245 is offline New Member

Default found pill w/butterfly

Sounds like the one I just found on dining room floor. No idea where it could have come from.