White pill w/ 0636 imprint - bogus painkillers
    sircraig is offline New Member

Default White pill w/ 0636 imprint - bogus painkillers

Check with a pharamcist friend - we went through all white round pills available in Canada by perscrtiption in a Canadian manual of perscription meds - took bloody hours. No record of any pill with "0636" imprint on it available in Canada by perscription - AT ALL. This is not Percocet. It is from the Internet and is a scam. Do buy it.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Well, hi again Sircraig

I did answer your previous post where you mentioned 0636 is not generic Percocet.

But we still don't have any factual evidence. Even the "Big Book of Canadian Pills" would not list all generics just like the US PDR doesn't. In the US (and I'm sure Canada) there are many small generic firms that don't pay to list their drugs. Even in the US some generic imprints are very hard, if not impossible, to find.

According to Health Canada, all the manufacturers of Percocet/Endocet and generics are:

PHARMASCIENCE INC. (generic)
    LABORATOIRE RIVA INC. (generic)
    RATIOPHARM INC. (generic TEC imprint)
    BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CANADA (Endocet)
    BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CANADA (Percocet)

I can't find the tablet descriptions for any company except Ratiopharm.

Pharmascience usually imprints its pills PMS, a regular P or a three-dimensional P in a circle. But Riva? No clue.

It's possible 0636 is made by Pharmascience or Riva or even some other company that isn't listed yet by Health Canada.

And it's certainly possible it's some other medication as you mentioned.

The pill definitely exists per prior posters - we just need to find out what the pill is.

Let's keep looking so we can provide objective information for the next poster, okay?

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

sircraig is offline New Member

Sure thing - to be honest it really reminds me of codeine (the feeling). I'll keep trying. Thanks for the heads-up.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Thank you for willing to continue to help!

All of our "collective" heads are so much better than one or two. We will figure it out with time and luck - no doubt!

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Streets is offline New Member

A buddy of mine just received these pills by perscription from a Canadian drug store.

The label says they're Endocet Oxycodone 5/325

So 5mg oxy and 325 tylenol.

Enjoy!

percinfo is offline New Member

I would really like some more info on this ... Whatever the pills are with 0636 they are DAMN good ... I got them from a source believing them to be percocet. Since then, I found my own source and the pills say TEC and they suck in comparison ... same basic feeling ... and honestly, no, the 0636 feels nothing like codeine .. you don't get wiped out, it's a totally alert, euphoric feeling.

percinfo is offline New Member

okay - sorry, i don't know what i'm talking about.

0636 is generic perc .. same thing as the TEC pills.

Bricklin69 is offline New Member

Endocet Tablets
    Oxycodone Acetaminophen

I get that prescription here in Canada. They are good, specially when also prescribed with a muscle relaxant like cyclobenzaprine.

[]

Thank God I'm an atheist!

eurolite is offline New Member

Yep, You are correct. This pill is percocet, to be more specific endocet (5mg oxycodone HCL) and (325mg acetaminophen(tylenol)). For more information visit http://www.drugs.com/endocet.html .... Also this is no bogus pain killer, well its not helping my pain right now but I sure as hell feal stoned, put me in a good mood after being stuckin the house with mono for days. (I was prescribed these in a canadian hospital).

gabby_wyer is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by sircraig

Check with a pharamcist friend - we went through all white round pills available in Canada by perscrtiption in a Canadian manual of perscription meds - took bloody hours. No record of any pill with "0636" imprint on it available in Canada by perscription - AT ALL. This is not Percocet. It is from the Internet and is a scam. Do buy it.

itdoesexist is offline New Member

Thumbs up Mystery Pill 0636...

This pill DOES most definitely exist and is basically the same as your basic 5mg Percocet. Looks exactly the same, only instead of TEC it has 0636 on one side. I find they are not quite as effective as your basic Perks but are in essence the same.

Oxycodone - 0636 (white with a a line score on one side and 0636 on the other)

Generic Name: Oxycodone, Acetaminophen

Strength: 5mg Oxy HCI, 325mg Acet

Manufacturer: Bristol-Myers Squibb, Canada

Trade Name: Endocet

Type: Analgesic

Do a search including the above specifics for more info. regarding side effects etc.

Hope this helps

Peace

topdog1 is offline New Member

Default Not a Scam

Hello,

These are generic Percs. I have some. Canadian and perscribed by my doctor. Work well. Oxy and acedemedifine mix.

cya
    Paul

lestard is offline New Member

I would go with Endocet.

ann7 is offline New Member

Default Not a scam

It's Endocet. I have been taking that drug for 10 years with Oxicontin . It's a generic. It's fast acting and used for breakthrough pain.

keninxx is offline New Member

Default white pill with 0636

the white pill with 0636 is a canadian generic of perocet,.it contains oxycodone and acetaminophen.tec 1,2 3 4 is generic tylenol.0636 comes in dosages of 2.5,5,7.5,and 10 of oxycodone.
    Last edited by keninxx; 01-04-2009 at 07:51 PM.

keninxx is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ann7 View Post
    It's Endocet. I have been taking that drug for 10 years with Oxicontin . It's a generic. It's fast acting and used for breakthrough pain.
    ann there is no doctor in the world that would prescribe endocet,a generic of perocet,and oxycotin which is a pure oxycodone product.the contin means oxycodone continuous release.

memememe40 is offline New Member

there is a conspiricy happing in canada the generic percocet with tec on them called ocycet more then 70 percent the time do not work while the nimber 0663 on them called endocet work all the time this i know for a fact anybody else with same knowlege should come forward the problem is this company thats making them : Ratiopharm is the company how can anyone prove it the first thing they say is u become ammuned too them but i have knowen people that dont take them compare them and have said same thing they do not work

memememe40 is offline New Member

cotin mean time release hence oxycotinforgive my error before its called oxycet with the tec inprinted on one side the number 0636 and is canadian made endocet which years ago had the word endo on them i have been taking them for years i know what im taking about

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by keninxx View Post
    ann there is no doctor in the world that would prescribe endocet,a generic of perocet,and oxycotin which is a pure oxycodone product.the contin means oxycodone continuous release.

It's quite common to Rx Endocet as a breakthru drug with Oxycontin, plenty of Docs in the world do this.

Piggy1977 is offline New Member

Default not bogus.

It is prescribed by "actual" pharmacists and is not bogus. It is available in Canada as a pain killer. nothing bogus about it!

dalejrfan71 is offline Member

I am prescribed endocet for bad arthritis pain as well as oxycontin. I have tried the percocets that say TEC on them, they don't work as well as the endocet that says 0636.
    If you want to live life on your own terms,
    You got to be willing to crash and burn

cherry14 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by keninxx View Post
    You feel you know this...how?

Plenty of docs prescribe an immediate release med (ie Percocet) to take along with a controlled release med (ie oxycontin). You take the IR if you have breakthrough pain between doses of the CR med.

I know this because I am prescribed that way as well.

missmaggie is offline New Member

I recently filled a prescription for pain pills, and they are labeld with the 0636 imprint. The prescription was filled at a legal Canadian pharmacy, and they are a REAL painkiller.