White pill with M and 3
    garydunn is offline New Member

Default White pill with M and 3

I am trying to identify a white round pill with the capital letter M in a square box on one side and the number 3 on the other.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

http://pharmaceuticals.mallinckrodt....ProductID=5433

Acetaminophen 300mgs, Codeine Phosphate 30mgs, a generic Tylenol with codeine manufactured by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

erinpoole is offline New Member

This sounds like a pill I took last night. The one I took had a 5 on the back though. I really didn't like the way it made me feel. It was really bad. It gave me a headache and made me sick to my stomach. I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance to pain killers, but something was wrong with this one. erin

bio-chem-major1 is offline New Member

Default to erin

Quote Originally Posted by erinpoole View Post
    This sounds like a pill I took last night. The one I took had a 5 on the back though. I really didn't like the way it made me feel. It was really bad. It gave me a headache and made me sick to my stomach. I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance to pain killers, but something was wrong with this one. erin
    Most likely you had taken an immediate release 5mg oxycodone(no apap)// mallinckrodt pharmaceuticals. This is stronger than tylenol 3, and has a higher risk of dependence.

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

Nope, Zippy >>'d it correctly 3 years ago as a T3.

LADY PIXIE is offline New Member

Default answer

square an white?? it is codiene.. I believe the 3 stands for 30mg but double check that one.