White pill blue specks MP 273
    Tattyz is offline New Member

Default White pill blue specks MP 273

This pill was mixed with others in my regular prescription, doesn't look the same. What is it please?

shmorden is offline New Member

I am looking for the same answer... I ordered Phentermine on the internet and was sent these. They do not look like any other Phentermine I have taken before. I have emailed the web site I ordered from and am waiting response. If you find out, please let me know and I'll do the same for you. I've searched the web but can't seem to find out what they are. The bottle says Phentermine... but I have my doubts! The site I ordered from says all US meds... ?????
    Thanks!

kirby is offline Platinum Member

According to Mimilou, a credible poster on another board, MP 273 is phentermine:

quote:I just got off the phone with Mutual Pharmaceuticals. MP 273 is the Phentermine 37.5 mg. It isn't showing in the databases because it is a new generic product for them to manufacture and distribute and has been available for less than 1 year.

Thank you for your input. Can you tell help me a bit more as I'm not familiar with drug companies. Is Mutual Pharmaceuticals in the US? Are they a well know company? I'm a little hesitant on taking these pills... if you can't tell. I've taken Phentermine 37.5 before and these just look so ">>>>" compared to the others... looks as if the blue specks are "painted" on the outside. The specks are not on the inside of the pills just on the outside... I broke one in half to see. I tried to find the company on the web but didn't have much luck... only found that it was approved by the FDA in Oct. 2003. So, does that mean it is a US company?? I did see a lot of Mexican pharmacies selling it too. So, I'm confused?? Thanks so much!!!

kirby is offline Platinum Member

Mutual Pharmaceutical Company is a US company. The company's website is http://www.urlmutual.com/

I just noticed that MP 273 is now listed on the company's site. Search for Mutual Products, Generic. Page 5 lists the imprint and describes the tablet.

Thank you so much for all your info. I feel at ease now!! Wish me luck on losing a few lbs!! Thanks again-

Tattyz is offline New Member

Thank you very much!

TA2008 is offline New Member

FYI - The white pill with the blue specks is Adipex. Phentermine is the generic form of Adipex. I've taken Adipex (same milligrams, 37.5) and I like it better. It's more expensive though. I didn't like Phentermine as much.