White oval shaped pill with R 80
    MisLeigh is offline Member

Default White oval shaped pill with R 80

Can you identify this pill for me. It is a white oval shaped pill with the imprint Rl80. It appears to be a line between the R and 8 or it could be an l. It has a four score line on other side. Thank you.
    Leigh Best

Cats Meow is offline Banned

MisLeigh, I think your imprint is R 180 which is 4mg Tizanidine, a muscle relaxant.
    You sure get a lot of pills for us to >>! That's cool.

Default To: CATS MEOW

Hi, Thank you, yes I do need your help a lot. Lots of times family and friends will ask me to look up medicatons for them too. Most of them do not have computers. I research all of my medications, ,their side affects, and drug interactions. I do this because my body is chemically dependent upon Xanax. I started taking Xanax about 12 years ago. About two years later I stopped taking it, and I got very sick. I did not know that I could not stop taking it suddenly. If I had known this drug was addictive, I never would have allowed myself to become dependent on it. I have weaned myself down from 2 MG a day to 1MG. I wish that I could come completely off. Do you know of anything that could help me with this. My doctor does not encourage this because I have high blood pressure. I try to stay up to date on all the new medications. Thanks so much for all your help. Miss Leigh
    Leigh Best

Cats Meow is offline Banned

Benzo's and anxiety is not really in my field of expertise, but what comes to mind is switching to another benzodiazepine that would be effective then work your way off of it. I'm assuming you have anxiety, have you looked into BuSpar?
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-05-2008 at 04:57 AM.

Yes, you are right, I have anxiety. I will look into Buspar. I think my doctor put me on those awhile back. I might even still have some.
    Leigh Best