white oval pill - westward 348
    Joram is offline New Member

Default white oval pill - westward 348

I really need to know what this pill is. It is a white oval tablet with "westward 348" enscribed in the top. Someone had given the pill to my boyfriend and we are trying to find out what it is. He was told it was a pain killer.

robo is offline Moderator

I think this pill is Naproxen - but cannot confirm this, or the strength. Naproxen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pain killer, so this agrees with what you were told it was.

Maybe Kirby, Echo or Sleuth can confirm this and the strength??

Info at http://naproxen.drugs.com

kirby is offline Platinum Member

quote:I think this pill is Naproxen - but cannot confirm this, or the strength. Naproxen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory pain killer, so this agrees with what you were told it was.
    I agree with Robo, but I can't confirm it either. Nor can I find the strength.

Sorry. Guess we'll have to wait until the databases are updated to give you a definite answer.

bmm
    bmm is offline New Member

Just picked up some generic Naproxen 500's, and they have West-ward 348 on them.

kirby is offline Platinum Member

quote:Just picked up some generic Naproxen 500's, and they have West-ward 348 on them.
    Thank you for confirming that Westward 348 is naproxen. And thanks for telling us the strength. [8D]