White oval pill, IP 190 - 500
    MisLeigh is offline Member

Default White oval pill, IP 190 - 500

Can you identify this pill? It is a white oval shaped pill with IP 190 on one side and 500 on the other. Thank You.
    Leigh Best

tunafizzle is offline Member

Ibuprofen 500mg, a NSIAD used to treat pain and reduce inflammation. (i'm sure you already know what ibuprofen is though)

Generally anything with IP stamped on it is usually ibuprofen.

MisLeigh is offline Member

Thank you, I will remember that. I have a prescription for some ibuprofen, they are large pills. My daughter left this pill in a bottle with another pill, M357, which I knew was hydrocodone 500mg. Again, thanks.
    Leigh Best

tunafizzle is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by MisLeigh View Post
    Thank you, I will remember that. I have a prescription for some ibuprofen, they are large pills. My daughter left this pill in a bottle with another pill, M357, which I knew was hydrocodone 500mg. Again, thanks.
    On a side note I would recommend never getting a prescription for ibuprofen filled. Advil/Generic advil is typically 200mg and prescriptions are typically 500+mg but there is absoultely NO difference between OTC ibuprofen and prescription ibuprofen other than the mg. If your insurance covers ibprofen 100% then hell, get it filled. But if it doesnt just buy that stuff over the counter, it's so much cheaper and all you have to do is take a double dose.