White, Oblong imprint-44413 Please Help
    scott2004 is offline New Member

Default White, Oblong imprint-44413 Please Help

I found this pill in my sons room and I cant seem to figure out what it is. Please help me. Its white, oblong with the imprint "44413"

Thank you

incognito is offline Senior Member

t is an over the counter med made by LNK International. They contract mfg many 'store brand' generic meds.

This imprint isn't listed in a database at this time, but you can call the mfg and they will be happy to >> it for you.

You can reach LNK at:

(631)-435-3500

If you call them, it would be great if you would come back and let us know what it is, for future reference.

Invisible is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by scott2004 View Post
    I found this pill in my sons room and I cant seem to figure out what it is. Please help me. Its white, oblong with the imprint "44413"

Thank you
    I notice that you posted this quite a while ago so you might have found out something by now. If not, my son just found a white capsule with "44413" on it in with my Bayer Back and Body Pain pills. He did a search online to see what he could find and came across your posting. When he wasn't able to find out what it could be he asked me if I had any pills with that number on it. When I told him no he checked the bottle and there was another one in there. So we threw them both out.

Being someone that stockpiles things I then went to my closet where I keep medications to see if I had any other brand of back and body pain meds. I have a bottle of CVS brand so I opened it up and the pills are marked with "44413". They're white and oblong.

I probably only had a couple of the CVS brand ones left in the bottle prior to opening the new bottle of Bayer so I stuck them in there.